The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I want monetize extensions possible?

Den80

Hello!
I have a question and I hope I will get the answer here. I have an extension with traffic on it and I want to monetize it. I know about few companies which are working in this, and I hope to know more about different monetization programs here.

@Den80 www.imecaff.com is a relevant affiliates/ partners search tool.
You can sign up for free at our platform, submit your extension and you will get personalized suggested affiliate program regarding your traffic.
Any geo, any vertical and any payout.

Hi there! At Adsterra we offer satisfying CPM rates, the payments are made on a bi-weekly basis, and once you register you'll get a dedicated account manager who can guide through. We'll be glad to cooperate if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me via PM!

@Den80 is a relevant affiliates/ partners search tool.
You can sign up for free at our platform, submit your extension and you will get personalized suggested affiliate program regarding your traffic.
Any geo, any vertical and any payout.

But only after payment. Lol

You will get a PayPal payment request to
After the payment will be done your order will turn into process and you will be able to see search results within 72-96 hours.

@Inxy Ads When you order search results as you just did(as advertiser/network ) the system will start real search for relevant affiliates regrading your offers. Publishers can sign up for free and our system will notified them regrading personalized suggestions affiliate programs to promote.
As network/advertiser you always have the ability to waste time and money with irrelevant affiliates.
P.s
We have a free trial for advertiser/network. you have chosen to order a search results. i am sure that network like yours have the budget to search and recruit relevant affiliates.

@Inxy Ads When you order search results as you just did(as advertiser/network ) the system will start real search for relevant affiliates regrading your offers. Publishers can sign up for free and our system will notified them regrading personalized suggestions affiliate programs to promote.
As network/advertiser you always have the ability to waste time and money with irrelevant affiliates.
P.s
We have a free trial for advertiser/network. you have chosen to order a search results. i am sure that network like yours have the budget to search and recruit relevant affiliates.

Sure, no problem for that. But before order I never been noticed about paying. Pls, fix that

Could you tell us more about traffic? Volume, Geo and anything else.
I work at an ad network, then I know for sure that you need to provide detail information if you want to be got useful advice

Hello,

I'm exactly do what you looking for. Let's convert your extension traffic into real cash! Contact me on skype max.monetizus or you could send me a private message here or ping me via email: max.s@monetizus.com :) or send a message in a bottle (not recommended, to long wait for an answer)

banners
Back