The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I started at 55 and had my first $1K day in 3 months

Your journey is very inspiring and your English is better than many who speak it daily!

• Choose only one niche and only one source of traffic to begin with and concentrate all your efforts on this. When you have mastered enough your traffic source, start again with another.

• Do not change your mind constantly. Every day, new offers and new ideas appear. You can never know everything about Internet Marketing in record time. Instead, you will be so overwhelmed with information that you will get stuck!

There is much wisdom in these points. To quote from the chapter in the book Think and Grow Rich titled Decision, "Analysis of several hundred people who had accumulated fortunes well beyond the million dollar mark, disclosed the fact that every one of them had the habit of reaching decisions promptly, and of changing these decisions slowly, if, and when they were changed."

There are so many "gurus" to which we have subscribed and so many "shiny new objects" we encounter practically every day, that it can be challenging to stay focused.

Thanks for the words of inspiration, I'll have to keep this thread bookmarked for if I ever start to think of giving up!

Marc, thanks for sharing. We need more of the over 40 affiliates to be heard especially those like Marc that took action, worked at it, and now he has the reward of $x,xxx/day profits. I love it!

You had Luck greenville to find the right coach at the right time,,, I have spent Thousands( 5 figures) even with coaches nothing happen.. The first coach I join when I came online, is a well known internet marketer from UK, no need to mention his name ( I come from Europe), He was teaching me affiliate marketing but to sell his product.... Glad I found William Souza, he introduced me to this Forum and hope to take his VIP coach sometimes.... I'll never will give up.. I know someone whose been online for 8 years and never made a dime, now he makes 5 figures every month.. Everyone have their own time.. Congratulations to you..

It was great reading I must say. I think your English is more then perfect and I wish you a very good luck in all of your business. Its quite inspiring to me.
  • Do not get caught by the "magic" offers. Those selling miraculous solutions have realized that people in general are lazy and, for this reason, they get caught up in things that do not work. You will never earn $1,000 a day by installing a program and pressing "Enter"!
The above lines is very important for the newbie. Don't follow the above rules and I am sure you are about to spend more then 2000$ and the result will be ZERO.

• Do not change your mind constantly. Every day, new offers and new ideas appear. You can never know everything about Internet Marketing in record time. Instead, you will be so overwhelmed with information that you will get stuck!

This is a big one for me personally. Congratulations man.

The OP's message was just a promo message, do no believe everything you read. He was promoting Souza and his own "mastermind" group for only - you guessed it - 9.90 USD! And yet, he makes 1K USD/day. o_O :p

But it's a nice little bed time story for the newbs.

I am what you say the one of the women to be interested in the industry.
You're luckier than me,I'm looking for a coach,but soon joined here, I do not know how to start well.

banners
Back