The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I started a site but not sure whats next

shakey50

affiliate
hi, i started a site, all my reasearch was looking gud. Google 27000 and yahoo 21000 search pm, competition is low according to micro niche finder.

I have been doing some backlinking and im now No1 on yahoo for lots of related searches including the domian/niche word i wanted, in google in not so good.

So what am i saying??? I've not got the skill to make good web sites.

Im thinking of selling it
Do you think there is a market for selling domains like mine?

Hi shakey50,

Do you think it's a good niche? If so, then why not use this as a way to learn.
Improve the site, improve the rankings and try to make money with it.

If not, sure you could try to sell it.

How old is it? It could just be sandboxed temporarily by Google and rankings
could go up with some extra work.

thanks for rely.

Its been going about 2 months. it is getting conversions but not many. at min it gets about 5-10 clicks a day. i get 1/50 sale rate.

i know its a good niche keyword i have others that will burst open soon but without the right site design im stuffed.

you could do it for me;)

but being seious. i would gladly share my reasearch method with anyone or even profit from site for rock solid help.

if this site can help me i will even post keyword and product ideas on here.

:D

I think there is a great market out there for buying premade websites like this one. I've sen adsense websites that churn out a measly $5 a month sell for $500. It depends on where you go to sell them, how long you are prepared to wait and how well you can sell the "potential" of your website.

Amount of competing sites is not a good indicator of competition. What is important is the backlink count, amount of indexed pages, and PR of the top 10 sites. Those are the ones you have to beat.

banners
Back