The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I simply don't want my account to be deleted

ForumJoiner

affiliate
I just received this as my first PM.

>>> Please make you first post as soon as possible so that you account will stay active because we delete accounts without posts every 48 hours.
I just hope I do not have to make a post every 48 hours...

Please, do not get me wrong, I like very much this forum, otherwise I would not have joined. I simply do not want to be forced / threatened with extinction.

Hello,
Thanks for your post and sorry you feel you are being forced to post. The reason for that was because we get Loooooooooots of "members" who never post, just register so that their details is recorded and a free link to their website from the members list, it was because of such people we created that rule to delete account or people who never post.

I hope you understand :)

Yes, after you explained me, I understood :). May I suggest to write the explanation in the PM you send? It will make the message more warm.

Even if I don't have something in particular to ask / say at a certain time, I still read the posts with interest.

The other reason for posting (that I use on my forum), is to have a record of the IP. Some people register hundreds of new members for clients, as part of their link building. Forcing people to say hello, gives us their IP number to compare to other members. It also encourages people to take the first step and join in, thridly it ensures the person is a real person not a spam bot :)

I start to understand better and better. My only regret is that I didn't know all of this right from the start. But ... as temi said, this will be addressed in the future.

A good forum learns from its members, as much as its members learn from it :)

I regularly poll my mebers on my rugby forum about posible modifications to the forum etc. This ensures that I am delivering what the user wants, which encourages them to feel more comfortable and use it more, and recommend it more.

Hello ForumJoiner, it nice to have you have, I hope you will enjoy your stay, posts and lot more in UK WW. Looking forward to see more of your posts...

Quiters don't win, winners don't quit :) BTW, what is your name and what sort of website do you run?

My name is Sergiu. For now, I run a site of tutorials.
wamp dot lunlun dot com.

Mainly, I'm trying to offer help to those who have now the the same issues with WAMP (as in Windows + Apache + MySQL + PHP) that I had when I started.

On www dot lunlun dot com are some other tutorials, for those who don't have the time to read a lot, and want to jump to results.

Sergiu,
Thanks for that, had a quick look at http://wamp.lunlun.com/, its looking good, how long a go did you start the site?
Could you write and article on that topic for this site?

I can say with hand on heart, that while I am respected as a web marketer around the world. People in my OWN street would laugh in my face with regard my scripting abilities :D

Well, you can win them all James. I can code "Hello World" in about 5 different programming languages :)

banners
Back