The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i am Yeshua

mtctfocbd

affiliate
What up? I am actually called Joshua and I chose to be a webmaster for better or worse i guess. I like cats... got 13 ferals in my trailerpark fixed and release and now i just feed em when i am not coding. sigh.

I want to share my latest website with u guys because I thinknit will be useful. where can i post it? I tend to just lurk or check in but will happily take feedback when i find where it is allowed to be posted.

I tried a while back in seo tools but got vlocked for self promo. ok ... someone ELSE share my site then.

anyway if i dont get an answer or cant share it then i have no need for such a walled off community and will find somewhere else to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no need for such a walled off community

Nothing walled off here. We have policies and you find them limiting because you can't deal with them. You want a community that permits anything and everything that people want to post. You are simply attempting to self promote a website and that is not helpful to members.

I want to share my latest website with u guys because I thinknit will be useful.

This is self promotion. Anyone wishing to promote here on AffiliateFix must first be a registered and approved business. This is not unusual, in fact, the top 5 marketing forums on the planet (including us) require businesses to register before being permitted to promote. Two of those five charge $100 per month.

will find somewhere else to help.

You say you are providing a website you think will be useful to our members, but then later you state you are looking for help. Show me anywhere in your post that clearly states you are seeking any form of help. We are all about helping, we love to help, but you have not asked for help.

I tried a while back in seo tools but got vlocked for self promo.

Exactly, we do not permit promoting without first being a registered and approved business and given your statement above you were correctly told exactly what the requirements were and you objected to them. That's like being asked to remove your shoes before entering my home and refusing to do so.

Self promoting is not the same as asking for help and we all here KNOW the difference.

Do you have no profit motive?

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

This is not an unconditional *drive-by* free advertising zone

You have to realize --this is not Facebook or Twitter ...

My name is jerel, browsing everywhere is my hobby
lol that's funny and good at the same time. It's like an adventure! The web is a very wide place, I believe much wider than the physical world because it grants you access to even more content and communication with people that are not readily available in your present physical environment. It's very interesting and I think it brings us together. You never know what you might stumble upon any day on the web, so keep browsing. :cool:

What up? I am actually called Joshua and I chose to be a webmaster for better or worse i guess. I like cats... got 13 ferals in my trailerpark fixed and release and now i just feed em when i am not coding. sigh.
dear god
I want to share my latest website with u guys because I thinknit will be useful. where can i post it? I tend to just lurk or check in but will happily take feedback when i find where it is allowed to be posted.
when you share real quality
I tried a while back in seo tools but got vlocked for self promo. ok ... someone ELSE share my site then.
so your complaining about not bein able to spam?
anyway if i dont get an answer or cant share it then i have no need for such a walled off community and will find somewhere else to help.
bye then

banners
Back