The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I promote mobile offers start from 2014.

H

HMcandy

It is a hard way for me . I begin with CPI compaigns. At that time , I konw nothing about this industry. My first traffic platform is airpush ,and my first cooperate affiliate network is HummerOffers.HummerOffers has too many offers.I don't know start with what offers.Fortunately, my account manager helps me a lot .She teach me how to choose offers to fit my traffic .
And now I can run CPA&CPI. I work with my friends as a team.
It is a interesting experience . I love mobile marketing .

It is a hard way for me . I begin with CPI compaigns. At that time , I konw nothing about this industry. My first traffic platform is airpush ,and my first cooperate affiliate network is HummerOffers.HummerOffers has too many offers.I don't know start with what offers.Fortunately, my account manager helps me a lot .She teach me how to choose offers to fit my traffic .
And now I can run CPA&CPI. I work with my friends as a team.
It is a interesting experience . I love mobile marketing .

Well it sounds as though you've been busy getting your feet wet in the industry and apparently are off and running with a little experience under your belt That great!

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @HMcandy! We are looking forward to your sharing more about your efforts.

Remember to use our WIKI as your daily reference for the basics. As well, I highly recommend you join our DOJO for more advanced guidance and tools. This will definitely help you formulate and execute additional methods, tactics, and strategies for your business.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

banners
Back