The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I need free traffic for my website

Free? With Google ad words?
Why don't you try getting traffic from social media, YouTube and Pintrest?? That would help you if you want free traffic

✿ Samira ✿

The last 15 click-outs cost me $0.53 each!
I wants some of that mythical FREE TRAFFIC too!
Want me to redirect the bots and crap that I reject to you? $0.004 ea? ($0.40 CPM) :D Say the word and PayPal me $4 :)

Here are some ways you can get free traffic:
  • create blog posts on your website
  • write articles for sites like medium.com
  • create simple youtube videos
  • create an ebook to attract people and build an email list
  • help people in groups on social media
I highly recommend targeting low-competition keywords and trying to create content on the big sites (ie. YouTube, Medium, etc.) that link back to your website for more information on that topic.

When people do a search on Google, often videos appear near the top of the results, so videos are a great way to get more traffic than say a blog post on the same topic, as there's a better chance it will be indexed faster and show up higher in the results.

I don't know what you're using or what your strategies are, I just know what has giving me free traffic. I pay for a powerful keyword research tool that scores the keywords for how difficult they are to rank for. I don't pay for ads on Google, Facebook, or anything else - I primarily use free traffic methods.

Obviously, if you try to target some broad niche with a million+ searches a month, the competition will be near impossible to break through. That's why I said "low-competition keywords"... they usually have anywhere between 100 to 10k~ searches a month.

Low-competition keywords are more specific, they may be in the form of a question, target a particular location, or are about a more specific topic. They have a lower difficulty score and there are fewer major sites (if any) that have content on that specific topic.

If you're targeting something super generic keywords like "dog food", "make money", or "weight loss", etc. then you're not going to get anywhere. This is why targeting low-competition keywords is a lot better.

Keyword research tools can reveal a lot of information about past search traffic that make it a lot easier to find the right keywords to target.

For example, with a keyword research tool, I could find that people are searching for a specific phrase like "how to remove a skin tag", "how to lose weight before summer" or something more specific like that. Once I find some keywords to target, I review the competition that exists and evaluate how difficult it will be to rank for those keywords.

When I find the right keywords and the right offers that complement it, I create some great content that targets each set of specific keywords and put it in the format that will best rank. So for example, if people are looking for an answer to a question, I could put the answer in the form of a video if there are not a lot of videos on that topic, and it could appear at the top of the search results.

Have you tried push traffic?

Tomorrow we organize an Onboarding webinar where our expert will speak about launching a campaign at RichAds.

REGISTER HERE

Also, you can get a 10% bonus for the first deposit at RichAds using the special promo code AFFILIATEFIX.

Sorry but there are 1 million people targeting the same keywords and 999,990 of them are flipping burgers at McDonald's in a month.

So, if 1:100,000 are good odds for you -- go for it!

Do you feel lucky today?

Ben Alldis GIF by Peloton

S

What a bunch of HOAXERS
There is no free traffic
I get home from a ball busting job (not literally)
and spend hours on SEO
My time is not free --> is YOUR TIME FREE???
If it is then become a volunteer
or better yet give all of your salary to a charity
Stop repeating lies
It's endlessly infuriating
Time is valuable and limited
Time is running out for all of us

What a bunch of HOAXERS
There is no free traffic
I get home from a ball busting job (not literally)
and spend hours on SEO
My time is not free --> is YOUR TIME FREE???
If it is then become a volunteer
or better yet give all of your salary to a charity
Stop repeating lies
It's endlessly infuriating
Time is valuable and limited
Time is running out for all of us
Indeed!

that was news in 2003 ...
that wont make you real money anymore.

what matters is traffic patterns today and website metrics.

let us know how that works for you ...
When I find the right keywords and the right offers that complement it, I create some great content that targets each set of specific keywords and put it in the format that will best rank. So for example, if people are looking for an answer to a question, I could put the answer in the form of a video if there are not a lot of videos on that topic, and it could appear at the top of the search results.

post a screenshot of your bank balance or of the checks that come in.

Other than SEO, I will strongly suggest to make TikToks, Reels and Shorts in your niche. You can got a lot of free traffic after you gain some traction.

Other than SEO, I will strongly suggest to make TikToks, Reels and Shorts in your niche. You can got a lot of free traffic after you gain some traction.
You're right, but we have one note that TikTok is mostly used by young people and this should be kept in mind.

banners
Back