The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need an advice about affiliate marketing

Evaldas

affiliate
Hi everybody

I am a copywriter and I cannot decide what niche to choose.

I study informatics engineering, I love cars, fitness, video games and, of course, writing.

But what could be the right niche to promote? Do you have any suggestions? I need someone's advice.

Hi everybody

I study informatics engineering, I love cars, fitness, video games and, of course, writing.

But what could be the right niche to promote? Do you have any suggestions? I need someone's advice.
just pick up any niche and don't think too much , there is money to made in all verticals it's up to you, what vertical you love and you know much info about :).
good luck @Evaldas .

Thanks! I appreaciate your time to help.
But I am still open to your suggestions friends. Maybe someone has any kind of products to suggest from niches I listed before? I was thinking about car parts, tyres and etc. But variation is very small and not much to talk about that. People just buy car parts and that is it - no one reads about them.

if you are a good writer, it doesn't really matter what you write about. The result will be more than satisfactory. I'd suggest you spend some time testing different niches and choose the one with the highest demand. This will result in more work, higher competition and better payment.

Hi everybody

This are all good niches, you can try to join any freelancer platform out there like Fiveer, Up-work, and try to make it out with your writing skills, or you can try to promote some mobile offers, or you can promote some good stuffs related to fitness, while building a website, and also a Youtube page related to this. You know you should pick a niche, and in the case you have any problem, get back here and i'm sure there are many pros out here that could provide you some great tips how to make it!

Affiliate marketing is about solving a problem. So if you find something you are passionate about and meet your target audience's needs then you are in business. Affiliate marketing is massive business by the way. Sales generated last year through affiliate marketing were in excess of $3billion dollars! So is there is a space there for you? Absolutely! I You say you "love cars, fitness, video games and, of course, writing". What niche should you choose? Anyone of those would do. Video games and fitness are massive niches. The choice is yours. Nothing stops you from promoting products in multiple niches but be careful: start small, grow big. I would suggest one niche to start with.

MI
Back