The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need adult offer promoting method for free right now. HELP

SK MD JABIR

Hello everyone,
I was an email marketer, Science my database crashed [Bounce rate is high, Need to refresh the database, and don't know how to do it.] I'm workless, Can not pass Gmail's SMTP through my OVH email Server. Now I need money to build up my setup. Can anyone help me to find some way to generate leads for free at this moment? Tried some posting sites to generate email leads, Not happened, Also tried to chat through some social sites still not working. Now I'm hopeless looking for some good guy to help me out of this miserable situation, I need a person to guide me. I'm willing to pay him after I get some money from network.

Thanks Guys

Hello there,
Chatting isnt allowed in most network so be careful..
Try the spam instagram method, create some profiles, put link in bio and spam some big account comments with kinky stuff 'Check my profile for naughty things,etc

Hello there,
Chatting isnt allowed in most network so be careful..
Try the spam instagram method, create some profiles, put link in bio and spam some big account comments with kinky stuff 'Check my profile for naughty things,etc
Thanks, man. What is your current method?
My plan is to make some profit with the free method after getting $200 or more I will go for POP up paid advertising. What do you do now?

Many server farms are now listed as spam IPs.
You will have to pay a SMTP server with domain 'reputation'
My SMTP reputation is very low. If I buy SMTP from any provider they will charge me a lot. I Need 12 SMTP or more per month, Their server's disk will be full with reply mail. They may don't have the time to clear the storage every day. If you have any idea who sells this stuff and is not a scammer please let me know, And why the hell all of my SMTP blocks by Gmail? Can not build a domain reputation, before that they block my IP.

Yes. I'm using poor quality email list right now. I lost My fresh database, Is that's the only reason Gmail block my SMTP? When I create a SERVER it is delivered. But after sending 2k email IP to get blocked, I waited for 2 weeks to maintain warmup my SMTP, Is there any software or site where I can refresh my email list?

I buy SMTP from any provider they will charge me a lot.
That's just the way it is today. And SMTP mail hosts charge a market rate. Your mail server is blocked because too many of these hosts allow people to spam.
, Their server's disk will be full with reply mail.
who is their? if it is YOUR server do a cron to rm or a db prune to remove the replies older than 48hrs

SQL:
DELETE FROM db.table WHERE date < DATE_SUB(NOW() , INTERVAL 3 MONTH);
DELETE FROM db.table WHERE date < DATE_SUB(NOW() , INTERVAL 3 DAY);

If you are speaking of a SMTP mailing server find one that can prune any I assume mail failure replies.

Really, you should have few "replies" on SMTP --unless you are using poor quality lists and spamming (@_@) --too many bounces ...

I
You are sending spammy adult links (most likely) and getting flagged as a spam server IP.

What list? what does 'refresh' mean?
The software is called LINUX GNU in ssh for me on my mail server.
cat, grep, bash etc.
How can you use a server at "my OVH email Server" They are hosting application now?
I'm sorry. I was trying to say how do I make a fresh email database from my existing database. Like remove all the dead mail and collect only valid email addresses to reduce my bounce rate. Is there any kind of software out there?

There is also a classic system on my knowledge, But that will take a long time of like 6 months.

Is that's the only reason Gmail block my SMTP
You are sending spammy adult links (most likely) and getting flagged as a spam server IP.

What list? what does 'refresh' mean?
The software is called LINUX GNU in ssh for me on my mail server.
cat, grep, bash etc.
How can you use a server at "my OVH email Server" They are hosting application now?

Can I ask a basic question
why is there so little chat
about the obsession with quality?
I am utterly obsessed with pleasing my customers
genuinely helping them
also making good commissions
but doing anything spammy has never crossed my mind
not even once
or is it just desperation
--> you are dirt poor and need to earn or starve?
QUALITY takes time but ALWAYS pays off

Run a bash script;

Bash:
#!/bin/bash

for email in `cat bad_email.csv`
do
mysql --database=[db_name] -u[name] -p[password] -e   "DELETE FROM [table_name] WHERE email='$email';"
done

You could also do this with php in a loop ;)

All that you need is a list of what to delete.
I think you are in over your head really.

Run mysql scripts from the
SQL:
SELECT @@secure_file_priv;

/* returns /var/lib/mysql-files/ */

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I was trying to say how do I make a fresh email database from my existing database. Like remove all the dead mail and collect only valid email addresses to reduce my bounce rate. Is there any kind of software out there?

pre scrub your email lists

use DKIM on your server
Use a good IP!

banners
Back