The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I?m a beginner, need some help!

jacob0

affiliate
I wish to start making money online. Just enough to pay a few bills etc. Is this asking too much? At present I am unsure which area to go into. Affiliate marketing looks possible. But there are so many e-books/courses I do not know here to start.
Therefore, I have decided to ask for advice from other members. What are the pitfalls or the chances of being sold a dud product or course. Can you recommend any products?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Hello jacob0 I think that's great that you are looking for an affiliate program. Working at home is very rewarding. I love it. Forums are a great place to find answers to your questions.

I highly recommend Rosalind Gardner's Super Affiliate Handbook. It walks you step-by-step through what affiliate marketing is, how to choose a niche, set up a site, find merchants, and promote products. It's a complete start to finish guide, and it won't cost you a fortune.

Just make sure you fully research anything before you invest your time and money into it. Anything that is promising you loads of cash for little to no work are often very misleading so be careful!

some good advice here, i am begginer aswell and will be looking into this myself

Affiliate marketing is a great choice, but it won't bring you money immediately. It definitely takes some time and effort, but it's totally worth it.

Obviously, there are a lot of "dud" courses out there, but if you research thoroughly, ask questions, and have realistic expectations, you'll find something that you can trust.

Jacob-

There is sooo much information out there that it is very difficult to decide which advice to take, and what system to follow!

I will give you some advice based on my own experience:

It is a good long term goal to develop, and market your own products and/or services, however I believe affiliate marketing is a great place to start! In other words, start by promoting other people's products and/or services!

If I could start over again, I would only spend money on 4 things:

1. Domain Name
2. Hosting
3. Auto Responder
4. The knowledge to use them effectively to maximize conversion, and generate traffic!

TRAFFIC + CONVERSION = INCOME

The more traffic you send to a website, and the higher % of those people that make a purchase from you, the more money you will make!

If I were you, I would pretty much ignore everything that will not get you closer to your goal, which for most people is to make money!

Also, in every aspect of your business, from your general idea, to long after a customer has already made a purchase from you, keep 1 thing in mind:

Provide the most people with the best solution to their worst problem!

If you concentrate on that alone, the money will come!

Good luck!

Matthew Zinda

Hi Jacob0

Welcome,

I have to agree with those before me, I've not long been on this forum myself but everyone is really positive here

You must find a hot niche to advertise your affiliates products. Find a niche where people are desesperate to find a solution, it could be weight loss or acne, ect...
When you will find a niche, you should pick the best affiliates programs, i heard that Pepperjam was one of the best. Choose the right products which can help your desesperate people.

Affiliate marketing is a long and hard work but there are many people who earn a lot if they know what they're doing! Good luck!

The advice here so far has been great. The only thing that I would add is that make sure you do your research before beginning a campaign. In the market you choose, find out what makes those people "tick" so to speak, and deliver it to them!

Choose your partners/networks carefully. Look to work with smaller more intimate networks that provide good service, respond to you (communications very important) and of course that have offers in the verticals in which you are looking to work. Having worked for large and smaller networks, for a new affiliate marketer starting off the attention and help from a more personalized network can make the difference.

I would recomend Chris Farell's Membership. You can access the site and browse around all that Chris has to offer. He has a free 30 someday video couse that you can use without being a member. Also Chris was voted the #1 IMAffiaiate...

Good luck to you.

Affiliate Marketing is by no means an easy path to walk down. However, if done correctly it can make you good money. It takes time and patience. Research as much as you can, take at least a month to research. Figure out who you want to work with and make it happen.

Hi Jacob0

i may not expert on this fields, but as what i have learned from my experienced, first things first, start with a good strategy. If you start of with the wrong strategy it will ends with failure.

It is asking too much to start, at first you shouldn't have any expectations for $ just learning as it can be a steep learning curve and success curve. Keep active in communities like this and always keep learning.

You can create a squeeze page and start collecting leads. Do affiliate marketing by building list.

However, this cannot bring you instant income. Ewen Chia is very good in affiliate marketing.

I wonder how you make money online now actually. If you're making money by blogging, actually you can start collecting leads by putting opt-in form in your blog and encourage your visitors to join.

Profits from affiliate marketing can be inconsistent. You may get 2 or sales in one day and then not see sales for 2 weeks. It's important to keep cool and always take new smart steps towards more traffic, patience and consistent efforts will help to succeed.

RedCouchReview:

I wish you all the best. There are plenty of forums around to seek answers to questions.

Take care and good luck

When I first began affiliate marketing, I noticed how difficult it was to find an affiliate program that really delivers what it promises.

Luckily Ritoban Profit Instruments was the first $197 I decided to invest in the affiliate marketing network. I promise you within the first two weeks I made double my investment back and ever since then I been making money every week with clickbank.

Now Ritoban got this new product coming out called CPA Instruments, I heard it is going to be better than the first.

The release date is September 2nd. And since Ritoban closes his doors immediately after signing up a few amount of people, make sure to get a hold of his program within the first week. I will for sure be waiting at the door :)

Oh and one more thing about the CPA Instruments Course, I recommend you have some clickbank experience just as few as a 3 sales. I say this because it will be much easier for someone who is familiar with affiliate marketing to work with a CPA Network then for someone who just heard the word "affiliate marketing" today. But I did find out that Ritoban will be offering some specials on other courses for those people who are just starting in the business of making money online, with a money back guarantee. I will go for it!

I will make sure to keep everyone updated.

You can find more information at The Red Couch Review website about CPA Networks and other good work at home opportunities.

[removed]

Rate me if this was good information.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back