The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I just started (My story)

rezasys

Hello there,
I'm glad to be a new member of affiliate marketers.
I'm a web/android programmer who decided to publish my first android reward app to start affiliate marketing.
I got a teammate, our android reward app has been removed after a month on Google Play because of CPI offers. Our traffic was growing fast but Google stopped it. They got a new policy named User Ratings, Reviews, and Installs policy.
Then we've sent them an appeal and are working on our website.
After facing several problems we are more energized to continue and never give up :)

Last edited:
Welcome.
Excellent professionals are always needed in our community.
You've really faced an unpleasant situation, but I hope that everything will be resolved soon.
Thank you, I hope we tackle this soon.

And it's cool that you chose this forum, because here you will find all - clients, companions and answers to all questions.
Yes, this forum seems great, I'd like to learn more about affiliate here.

Hello there,
I'm a web/android programmer who decided to publish my first android reward app to start affiliate marketing.
I got a teammate, our android reward app has been removed after a month on Google Play because of CPI offers. Our traffic was growing fast but Google stopped it. They got a new policy named User Ratings, Reviews, and Installs policy.
Then we've sent an appeal to them and are working on our website.
After facing several problems we are more energized to continue and never give up :)

So you were promoting CPI within the app i asume for other apps?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
our android reward app has been removed after a month on Google Play because of CPI offers
UX or user experience matters a lot ... try again with another app that is more user friendly ...
If you want to be able to use the Google Play or iTunes ecosystem you have to play their game.
The internet is full of hypocrisy --just have to deal with 'commercial speech' with all of it's implications ... Uuugg

If you want to be able to use the Google Play or iTunes ecosystem you have to play their game

I am learning this lesson with Google
You must play the game (follow guidelines) to rank
But I am now looking for other traffic source
--> away from Google search, Chrome and Android users
Too much control is not good
Google is good, but not god

Have you seen Neil Patel's podcast
On marketingschool.io
Is available for many platforms
  1. Apple iTunes
  2. Stitcher
  3. Spotify
  4. You Tube
  5. Google Play
  6. Sound Cloud
  7. On-site media player (?)
Spread the traffic, Google doesn't have mafia rights

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

UX or user experience matters a lot ... try again with another app that is more user friendly ...
If you want to be able to use the Google Play or iTunes ecosystem you have to play their game.
The internet is full of hypocrisy --just have to deal with 'commercial speech' with all of it's implications ... Uuugg
Surely, I'll need to adapt and fight. And also improve each step.

Welcome to the forum rezasys :cool:
Interesting journey so far, hope it all works out for you.
Thank you, I hope so.

It's good that your respond to 1 step back with 2 step forward
Always moving forward is good mentality in life
Yes, I just found my way and I'm not going to give up :)

Have you seen Neil Patel's podcast
On
Is available for many platforms
  1. Apple iTunes
  2. Stitcher
  3. Spotify
  4. You Tube
  5. Google Play
  6. Sound Cloud
  7. On-site media player (?)
Spread the traffic, Google doesn't have mafia rights
Thanks, yes, I've heard about him, I will start listening to his podcasts.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We all face struggles like these from time to time. I just got penalized by Google 2 weeks ago on a 12 year old 107 page content site and had to appeal. They corrected it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we struggle. You are making the right efforts and they'll pay off. Just keep pushing forward.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We all face struggles like these from time to time. I just got penalized by Google 2 weeks ago on a 12 year old 107 page content site and had to appeal. They corrected it. Sometimes we win, sometimes we struggle. You are making the right efforts and they'll pay off. Just keep pushing forward.
Thank you, definitely I will try my best while I learn from here and improve.

If you have just started then you need to know that as much as affiliate marketing may seem simpler than other online money making methods, you had to take it lightly. Treat it the same you would have treated all of the other money making methods and always remember that it is you that knows what is best for you but only after you learn.

If you have just started your story then you end it make sure that your story has a happy ending and that it should also have a god beginning and a godo center. Affiliate marketing is a really good way to make money online without havign a degree or a school certificate but only if you work hard and you are persistent.

Hello there,
Welcome!

That's the spirit! Never give up is all it matters in this business. Wish you best of luck!

Hey guys, latest updates, I run my GPT website - I'm promoting the brand. Could you guys please guide me what's the best methods I can promote my website? I'm trying CPA offers.

Last edited:
Hello there,
Hey guys
Remember my journey?
My GPT site's authority increase 18 times during 2021, and it defeated many competitors, growing 1.2X to 2X every month.

banners
Back