“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I hope to return affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by khaled albriki, Jul 10, 2018.

1. khaled albriki

khaled albriki Affiliate affiliate

Hello Guys,,,

I tried to be an affiliate marketer 3 years ago, I lost a lot of money in FB Ads and many ads network, I remember just one offer give me 5$ profit :), i was happy but i loss up to 1000$ in ads and tools, the affiliate network was Maxbounty.

the Qus is,

i'm thinking to come again to affiliate marketing, before 3 years i didn't use spy tools, the tools i used before is :-

- (clickmagic) tracking

- (unbounce) For Landing page design

- (canva) for Banner Design

- FB Ads

Can anybody give me the advice to come back with a right way?

tyoussef likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. gpscarts

gpscarts Affiliate affiliate

It's very sad you lost a lot money in advertisement. You should deeply research or hire a good resource for ads ran. Well good luck and now this time more research before invest money.

tyoussef and khaled albriki like this.
  4. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

You need to try other patterns, i mean new offers, traffic, ad-network, and other, but also you could try to merge some tools to your campaign, such as Spy-tools: Admobispy, Trackers: Voluum, to help you out on your campaign it will be better i guess!

voluum and khaled albriki like this.
  5. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

hey khaled albriki.

please before you start or buy any tool or run any campaign, i suggest you follow my tutorial from here

it's going to save you a lot of time and money.

and of course if you have any questions leave them in the tutorial, i will answer them.

6. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Did you learn from your mistakes?
    If not: you are bound to repeat them. I have screwed up and lost money many times before -- the hard part is understanding exactly why you lost and being able not to repeat the bad experience.
    Learning from ones mistakes.

7. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Investing must made with head .if you just invest like crazy then you will lose money .try to learn your game very well and start testing little amount not so much until you find a wining campaign

banners