The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I hope to return affiliate marketing

khaled albriki

affiliate
Hello Guys,,,

I tried to be an affiliate marketer 3 years ago, I lost a lot of money in FB Ads and many ads network, I remember just one offer give me 5$ profit :), i was happy but i loss up to 1000$ in ads and tools, the affiliate network was Maxbounty.

the Qus is,

i'm thinking to come again to affiliate marketing, before 3 years i didn't use spy tools, the tools i used before is :-

- (clickmagic) tracking

- (unbounce) For Landing page design

- (canva) for Banner Design

- FB Ads

Can anybody give me the advice to come back with a right way?

Hello Guys,,,

I tried to be an affiliate marketer 3 years ago, I lost a lot of money in FB Ads and many ads network, I remember just one offer give me 5$ profit :), i was happy but i loss up to 1000$ in ads and tools, the affiliate network was Maxbounty.

the Qus is,

i'm thinking to come again to affiliate marketing, before 3 years i didn't use spy tools, the tools i used before is :-

- (clickmagic) tracking

- (unbounce) For Landing page design

- (canva) for Banner Design

- FB Ads

Can anybody give me the advice to come back with a right way?
You need to try other patterns, i mean new offers, traffic, ad-network, and other, but also you could try to merge some tools to your campaign, such as Spy-tools: Admobispy, Trackers: Voluum, to help you out on your campaign it will be better i guess!

hey khaled albriki.

please before you start or buy any tool or run any campaign, i suggest you follow my tutorial from here

it's going to save you a lot of time and money.

and of course if you have any questions leave them in the tutorial, i will answer them.

Did you learn from your mistakes?
If not: you are bound to repeat them. I have screwed up and lost money many times before -- the hard part is understanding exactly why you lost and being able not to repeat the bad experience.
Learning from ones mistakes.

Investing must made with head .if you just invest like crazy then you will lose money .try to learn your game very well and start testing little amount not so much until you find a wining campaign

banners
Back