The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network Wanted i have quality dating trffic

looking for good dating network
guys suggest me
Hello Rogan, Hope you are doing great.

I was wondering if you already found the dating network you were looking for, What if I tell you can directly work with an advertiser? yes, Affvaly is a direct dating advertiser with lots of high converting dating offers with sky-high payout. Affvaly is open to working directly with partners like you, which means - there won't be any third party between you and advertiser and you will get 100% Commission, Isn't it amazing?

We are the leader in Tier 1 GEOs and our payout is $5 to $25/CPL and $20 to $120/CPA :eek:

We accept Display, Native, Push, POP, Media buying, Webmaster, Netowork, Email traffic source.

We only work with top partners in market, and i believe you are one of them

You can visit our website for more info: Affvaly

Or directly ping me on skype: live:.cid.fd3580408efcdd66

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Hey Joe! I'm from adMobo and we've got plenty of dating/adult offers ready to go!

Feel free to reach out at any of the following:
Telegram: Samho032828

Hope to hear from you soon!

looking for good dating network
guys suggest me
Hi Joe,
If you are still interested, you can try Adsempire network, as i know they are not that old in the market, but they have exclusive brands for many geos and offering good payouts for quality traffic. I have got a bump from them 3 times a month!

Hi joe_rogan!

Check out ApproachX We are made by some of the biggest affiliates in the industry. Our mission is to share the same money-making tools we use ourselves as affiliates. Average CR is 20%-30% and lot of perks will help you to start and scale faster. Hit me up for any questions live:517b66cea3c3b506

Cheers:)

Marina

MI
Back