The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have kicked my Boss

bhatti_77

affiliate
Dear readers,

I am Muhammad Tanveer Muzammil 35 years from Lahore Pakistan, married, having 03 kids by the grace of Allah Almighty.

Currently, I am working with a large scale organization at a reasonable medium level management. I have worked for that organization for more than 14 years. Now, in recent past, due to excessive workload and comparatively low salary package i have resigned from the service without arranging any other suitable job. I have believe in Allah Almighty and after that in myself that I can earn my living.

I, during my professional life, had heard about affiliate marketing but didn't give it any attention due to lack of time and interest. Now though I have some offers from the industry, in which I have already worked, due to my reputable name in the field, but still i think about my own business. Have some ideas in my mind and energy to implement one of most suitable from them.

Today, while surfing my Facebook, i saw KJ rockers post about Q&A session with affiliatefix.com. It gave me a new idea. But really to admit, I do not have any guide / knowledge / working / experience about implementing this idea. But, i will do some research on Google / Wikipedia etc. to find any information regarding this business. If I got some reasonable knowledge then i will start with it.

Regards,

Tanveer

Last edited:
Welcome to forum!!

I do not have any guide / knowledge / working / experience about implementing this idea. But, i will do some research on Google / Wikipedia etc. to find any information regarding this business. If I got some reasonable knowledge then i will start with it.

Onliy Wikipedia what you should use is HERE>>>
Check it! And then just use "search" button here on forum and you will find EVERYTHING what you
are interesting!

banners
Back