zonkow

affiliate
I can't understand these questions.
1 How to optimize site for targeted keywords
2. What exactly is a keyword rich page?

I can't understand these questions.

1 How to optimize site for targeted keywords
2. What exactly is a keyword rich page?

1. The targeted keywords or key phrases should be highlighted in the title tag of the page, and then repeated with variations in both the content of the page and where possible in the anchor text of any links, internal and external, pointing to that page.

2. A keyword rich page is one in which the content includes important keywords for a particular product or service (i.e., terms that would actually be used by people searching for a product or service like the one opn that page).

This advice may not always totally pan out, so dig around and analyze a cross section.

But IN GENERAL one could assume the top pages in Google are probably fairly well optimized. So if you have a niche in mind, Google the main keywords you think customers or visitors would search for. Then look at the top few pages in Google. Start getting a feel for how the top sites construct their content and where they put their keywords. View source as some of the important keyword stuff is in the background coding on the page.

Thanks Linda. How can I discover the competitor's keywords. Should I use a software for that or can I find them just by observing?
By the way my new niche is "secret societies" (masons, illuminati etc) I see that there is a huge curiosity for this topic. I have found some good products.
What do you think about it ?

Zonkow a keyword rich page is basically a page you targeted for a certain specific keyword, a page that is focused on a keyword, and has a bunch of other keywords related to a certain niche.

banners
Back