The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have found Mr. Crestani's Training very Encouraging.

Rajan Rajbhandari

affiliate
I have found Mr. Crestani's Training very Encouraging. He really looks to be full of positive thinkings. His training can work in every affiliate program. This is really very encouraging training for new affiliates and those who are frustrated with affiliate marketing. What are your views?

We had John do a webinar for us last year. Quite a lot of members joined his program and had great success.

Yes. I also promote different training programs and online tools for affiliate marketers. And, his training, SAS Pro (Super Affiliate System Program) is also one of them. His training provides a lot of encouragement to affiliate marketers and teaches many new techniques in affiliate marketing.

Last edited:
I dont try john program but i know for sure john its not a scammer and he makes a lot of money .I follow his youtube channel and he realy delivers a lot of value .If you see his video you will know that its a profesioninst in his field and he can help you a lot

I came across this thread and it's cool to see your positive experience with Mr. Crestani's training from 3 years ago!
It's awesome that you found his training encouraging and helpful, especially for affiliate marketing. Having a positive mindset can make a big difference in any learning journey.
If you've continued to explore other training options since then, you might want to check out this training provider in malaysia. They could have some valuable courses to further boost your skills. Thanks for sharing your views back then, and I hope your affiliate marketing endeavors have been successful and rewarding over the years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though it's from a few years back, the impact of positive training can still resonate today. I recall stumbling upon his training during my own affiliate marketing journey, and it was a breath of fresh air. His positive mindset and adaptable strategies really helped me navigate the affiliate marketing landscape with more confidence. If you're looking to dive deeper into affiliate marketing, exploring these and other Courses Online could be a great way to expand your knowledge and skills, just like it did for me.

Last edited:
banners
Back