The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Affiliate Marketing & the Holiday Season: Ask Me Anything Session With iAmAttila & Ian Fernando

zeropark

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
ZeroPark
Hello, Guys!

December is the hottest month of the year for affiliate marketers. But how exactly can you monetize the holiday season?

Join our Ask Me Anything session featuring two affiliate marketing superstars: Attila O’Dree (@iamattila) and Ian Fernando (@ianternet) on December 3rd, at 12:00 PM ET!

The experts will discuss their favorite tactics around this time of the year and answer all your questions live!

From the 60-minute session you will find out about:
  • The DOs and DON’Ts of navigating through affiliate networks and ad platforms.
  • Expert tips on boosting your affiliate profits during the holiday season.
  • Answers to your most burning questions.
☞ Sign up even if you can’t attend to receive the video recording.

✅ [SAVE YOUR SEAT] ✅
F2SWErDqElpbnQCqMvdPijN6ViIduwIWn2A0BMwOqfEm1oGZepSbRwtlae4nLlIbjSHl4g_3-nTPTqxbdIAXFzaCxTjh2uFVeB3KZJhNGEbhazT3qpllzp2VtiHzO9Iy8OukYO15

PS. There’s a treat waiting for the attendees... Join the AMA session to receive a first-time deposit bonus on Zeropark. Quick, before the holiday season is over! ⏰

See you there,
Magda

Hello, Guys!

There are only 3 days left until the Holiday Season Ask Me Anything session! ⏰

200.gif

We know that December is the peak of the season for affiliate marketers and you’re just as busy as the Xmas elves are… That’s why here’s a little reminder. ⬇️

⏰ Don’t miss out and use the chance to shoot your questions at industry experts! You can add them here in the thread or ask directly during the webinar.

❗️ In case you can’t attend the webinar, leave your questions below and we’ll address them anyway so you can find out the answers when you watch the video in your own time.

PS. Don’t forget there’s a first-time deposit bonus waiting for you!

Magda

MI
Back