The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have a question for each and every Marketer out there who prom

J

JohnCPAAlpha

Why are you giving your traffic away? These people that are filling in the email or CPL offer that you have pulled from a network is a wasted lead and source of income!
Here is why, what you are doing is giving away or selling your lead to the network for a price, imagine if you were able to capture that same lead for yourself, you can, at that point it becomes your lead that you can promote to as long as the contact information is good.
Instead of a network or advertiser being able to market to this lead you will be able to. Yes I am talking about email marketing. I hate giving away free money! Make your own capture page, niche your capture page. Have your capture page save the data for you. You will then be able to market other offers to that niche list. In the long run you will make more off of your list then a simple couple of dollars that a network would pay you for it.
Now once you get a big enough lists you can even make extra money by selling this list. Yes your opt in list it worth money!
In order to survive in online marketing we all have to think out of the box.

Re: I have a question for each and every Marketer out there who

Nice post man, its all about doing what other are not!

Whats the legals about selling lists?

As long as your terms state that you may share the person’s information with your partners, then you are clear legally!

I might not understand what your saying exactly, but why sell your list? Lists are gold and if you get them in a specific niche well then your going to keep making money from them over and over again. To me it seems if the list are that good I sure as heck not going to sell it to some else! Maybe if you are going to get out of that niche it would be alright, but sure as shootin I wouldn't even think of selling a hard earned list!

Brian

My personal lists I do not sale. I do however do some rev-share splits with a few friends. I agree, if you have a lists that is making you money hang on to it!

It's all about simplicity really. For example content locking in some cases is way better than building a list. They just click on an offer, fill it out, and you make some cash off of them and they get their free whatever. If you build a list, they have to go through a much longer process to get what they want, this can lose A LOT of potential traffic.

However I do build my own list after they finish the locker :D. Double the monies.

It's all about simplicity really. For example content locking in some cases is way better than building a list. They just click on an offer, fill it out, and you make some cash off of them and they get their free whatever. If you build a list, they have to go through a much longer process to get what they want, this can lose A LOT of potential traffic.

However I do build my own list after they finish the locker :D. Double the monies.

Ok I am lost here. How is this a much harder process? it is the same no matter which one you take. In fact it is possible to collect the users data and get a conversion at the same time. Remember think out of the box!!

My personal lists I do not sale. I do however do some rev-share splits with a few friends. I agree, if you have a lists that is making you money hang on to it!

OK I see what your saying now! I think a brain freeze was at work yesterday! ;)

last year I've gotten few lists by an online friend without any cost... now I am thinking how kind she was..!

Some people don't have the knowledge to do this themselves so for them its just easier to do lead offers

That's a scheme you can find everywhere, there's the hitnruners and the longterm seekers.

If you don't see what you're doing as building a business, you won't bother having a domain name, making your own squeeze page etc .. it's too much of a hassle when you can just direct-redirect and make a couple K$ a month.

On the other hand if you aim to make a nice 5figures or more and build a sustainable business than yes the 1hour it will take you to setup your squeeze page doesn't seem like much since while doing this you improve your $ by at least 50%+ on the long run.

It's everybody's choice, but I think it's also a baby-steps thing, when you start it doesn't appear obvious right away that you're leaving money on the table, the only thing you can do is keep on going and try to learn :)

Mehdi

banners
Back