“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

I have a background in Marketing. My website is bigmoneyaffiliate for tips and advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigMoneyAffiliate, Aug 31, 2016.

1. BigMoneyAffiliate

BigMoneyAffiliate Affiliate affiliate

Affiliate marketing is placing a link on your website or in your email and it is actually a website network introducing new clients to a business. Commission depending on pay per leads or pay per sale which is looked at as being paid for helping merchants sell their products.

Also it is possible not to be the owner of your own business as far as affiliate marketing is concerned. In fact, you can sell any products without having to take orders or maintain inventory and make a good living.

K and T J Tutor like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. BigMoneyAffiliate

Thanks hope to contribute. What is your profile? I am new here lol

4. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

Welcome to AffiliateFix @BigMoneyAffiliate !

What's your deal, what types of marketing do you pursue?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

See you around the forums.

T J

6. BigMoneyAffiliate

I am learning and hopefully contributing as I find my way around the Forum with so many different things to pick up but will get there. Thanks for your response

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
MI