The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I got a question for experienced Email marketeers.

So my VPS doesn't allow mass mailing not even white hat so they told me to look for a SMTP provider.

This is yet another new thing to learn for me but I googled it but I just can't seem to make up my mind.

Could you guys advice me a low cost/good quality provider that you have experience with?

Mailjet any good?

It is very much appreciated.

So my VPS doesn't allow mass mailing not even white hat so they told me to look for a SMTP provider.

This is yet another new thing to learn for me but I googled it but I just can't seem to make up my mind.

Could you guys advice me a low cost/good quality provider that you have experience with?

Mailjet any good?

What type of emails you are planning to send? Transactional emails or Bulk Promotional emails?

Mailjet any good?

If you are looking for the best email service for a web application, then let me recommend you SwipeMail.

They are the lowest cost provider, they provide fast and reliable email delivery, and they offer all the email marketing tools at a fraction of a cost!

With SwipeMail, you can send Unlimited emails at just $20 per month.

SwipeMail have a very comprehensive set of tools for handling any size of email campaigns.

SwipeMail provide a SMTP and powerful API that gives you full access to reports and allows you to manage your contacts and data.

Send unlimited emails as low as $20 per month.

swipemail.png

Thanks,
Abhi Shah

Last edited:
Hey Billy,
Most important when choosing provider is the flexibility and the features you need or may need in future. For example, you might check SendGrid (white hat only) or if you may run some newsletters in future Mailchip is the big fish. You could setup a totally free SMTP on your own machine if you have enough knowledge to configure it - HMail is best. The other replies covered everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back