The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

Yes, I am earning more than $35 a day now despite having a broken English and I think we all can do it. It's all about finding the earnings sites that are best fit for you.

Yes, that's the key. You have found two programs that are paying you reliably and that you excel at. I think that is a much better approach than joining a lot of these sites and then having your time and energy so dissipated.

Focusing is very important. After doing the initial research and due diligence to find programs that are suitable for one's skills and abilities, the next thing is to shut out the distractions, hunker down and get to work. Those payouts add up over time!

wowtgp, I appreciate what you have been sharing in this thread. It's very inspiring.

I have been researching Bubblews for a while and it seems like the payment complaints are generated by their policy of simply not paying contributors who aren't posting in good faith. If you go to the home page you'll see some examples of content that might get one's account flagged for non-payment - random, stream of consciousness crap that wouldn't be of interest to anyone, but has hundreds of views/likes based on the poster's social network connections. My understanding is that writers who post actual content and adhere to the terms of service don't have anything to worry about.

I haven't jumped in there to check it out myself, though. I created an account but won't start posting until later this week, when the school year starts and I have time to focus on content creation.

I agree with Cammie 27, if you adhere to the rules, such as not requesting likes, views, or connections, plagiarize pots, use spam bots, and stuff like that you will get paid; but there are some issues on the site. The staff doesn't communicate with you when you contact them, and not all of the rules are clearly stated, such as not duplicating posts. While submitting my post there, it would sometimes get doubled when the system slows down (which is another issue). I would usually delete them but I didn't delete two of them some time ago, and they didn't pay me. I didn't do it purposely, and I didn't delete it because I saw that other members didn't delete their posts that were doubled, so I didn't. Therefore, on my second to last redemption, they didn't pay me. :( I'm also finding out new rules such as not re-purposing content that was previously posted by giving that post a different title. So, they have problem explicitly stating ALL of their rules. This causes confusion at times.

Wow Wowtgp, first of I think you are not being very honest with us, I went over to bubblews to see if what you are claiming is true and I find it really fishy.

For starters in order for you to make $25 a day, you must have at least 2,500 views likes and dislikes combined in a day in order to make such kind of money. The best of the best articles gathers about $5 dollars a day. I also saw you complaining several times of not being paid, and not only you, but a thousand or so other guys in bubblews.

Everyone seems to be making the minimum cash out ($25) in like a week or two, even the best prolific writers and they are still not paid and when they are paid, some of their payments missing.

Verdict: You will make money at bubblews alright, but they will never pay you, and in case they do, they will only pay a cash out you made four months ago and skip like 3 or four others. Whats the use of working so had in august only for you to be (maybe) paid in December, with a couple other payments missing.

The guys are also really rude, they flatly tell guys "if they don't like how they are doing things, they can leave the site, they are not begging you to stay." Mark you, they haven't paid you for working like three months straight.

I am beginning to suspect that Bubblews is something that each person will have to try out for themselves. The accounts are too far apart to believe one side over the other, in my opinion.

Hello, I have heard about bubblews but I do not think it is a great site. After reading many reviews it is a put off for me. Tribie hats off you are earning so much from there, because I know that many have complained that the pay structure is not good and it is not worth trying.....so ...anyways!

Yes, that's the key. You have found two programs that are paying you reliably and that you excel at. I think that is a much better approach than joining a lot of these sites and then having your time and energy so dissipated.

Focusing is very important. After doing the initial research and due diligence to find programs that are suitable for one's skills and abilities, the next thing is to shut out the distractions, hunker down and get to work. Those payouts add up over time!

wowtgp, I appreciate what you have been sharing in this thread. It's very inspiring.

Thanks Trista :)
Yeah, I think focusing on a few particular sources are really important. We should never let our attention divert.

If Bubblews just worked for me. But yes, you can make some decent money online. One thing to do that is to know how to do that. The other thing is to actually do it. Most people somehow forget the last thing and just think about doing it.

Are you also facing issues with Bubbews? It seemed to have gotten worse lately. I have not experience any payment delays.

What is your username in bubblews? care to share? Mine is chewbaka. I maybe one of your connections already :)

Btw, how many connections you got and how many articles you write per day to make $25/day?

I have got almost 2,000 connections now and my username over there is 'wowtgp'. Contact me once you find me :)

I am going to have to check this Bubblews site out. I hear people talking about it on various websites all of the time, so it must be worth looking into. I was assuming that the rates were very low, but 25 bucks per day for writing is a pretty good deal, especially if you can write about whatever you want! I'm definitely going to have to check it out, thanks!

I am going to have to check this Bubblews site out. I hear people talking about it on various websites all of the time, so it must be worth looking into. I was assuming that the rates were very low, but 25 bucks per day for writing is a pretty good deal, especially if you can write about whatever you want! I'm definitely going to have to check it out, thanks!

I don't think you start off making $25 a day. It's definitely something that you work your way up to unless you've come in with a plan that will assure you 2500 views/like/comments a day.

You should check it out as it's awesome! You are welcome :)

wowtgp thanks for sharing! I did however see quite a lot of people saying it is a scam http://www.earvinkyleamacan.com/blogging/bubblews-com-is-a-scam-get-away-from-that-site/ but people say things like that all the time. The people who do call it a scam must not be posting very good content. Anyways I will have to try it out for myself and see what I think.

I am a living breathing proof that Bubblews pays. I was able to buy my first ever smartphone by Bubblews earnings :)

Wow Wowtgp, first of I think you are not being very honest with us, I went over to bubblews to see if what you are claiming is true and I find it really fishy.

For starters in order for you to make $25 a day, you must have at least 2,500 views likes and dislikes combined in a day in order to make such kind of money. The best of the best articles gathers about $5 dollars a day. I also saw you complaining several times of not being paid, and not only you, but a thousand or so other guys in bubblews.

Everyone seems to be making the minimum cash out ($25) in like a week or two, even the best prolific writers and they are still not paid and when they are paid, some of their payments missing.

Verdict: You will make money at bubblews alright, but they will never pay you, and in case they do, they will only pay a cash out you made four months ago and skip like 3 or four others. Whats the use of working so had in august only for you to be (maybe) paid in December, with a couple other payments missing.

The guys are also really rude, they flatly tell guys "if they don't like how they are doing things, they can leave the site, they are not begging you to stay." Mark you, they haven't paid you for working like three months straight.

I don't need to lie to any of you guys. As I said earlier, I am EARNING more than $35 a day. I never said that they are paying me for every redemption. You saw me complaining because they haven't been replying to my emails lately, but I am still there because I have my faith instilled in them.

And you can't cash out daily right off the bat. It takes some time as some of your article will rank well on Google over the course of couple of days and you will start earning passively.

I agree with the rest you have put out here. These guys are really rude. This site is run by a handful of young people aging between 20-25 who are overwhelmed by more than 60,000 people that have joined Bubblews.

wow, would you suggest that they put a halt on membership for a while or do you think that how it's being run right now is how it will always be?

I love Bubblews and I was earning pretty good money on the site, but I redeemed twice at the start of August and never saw a penny. I am still waiting for them to pay me! Lots of people are now having the same problems and have stopped writing on the site. I believe when this new software has been installed we are suppose to get instant payments. So I might just wait till that happens.
What kind of new software is this supposed to be? Has it been mentioned on the site? I'd like to read about it.

That's great hopefully it will last, so many people are not getting paid now. I would put my "eggs" in many other baskets to make sure you have a good amount of other forms of income coming in.

I don't need to lie to any of you guys. As I said earlier, I am EARNING more than $35 a day. I never said that they are paying me for every redemption. You saw me complaining because they haven't been replying to my emails lately, but I am still there because I have my faith instilled in them.

And you can't cash out daily right off the bat. It takes some time as some of your article will rank well on Google over the course of couple of days and you will start earning passively.

I agree with the rest you have put out here. These guys are really rude. This site is run by a handful of young people aging between 20-25 who are overwhelmed by more than 60,000 people that have joined Bubblews.
And that's the exact problem I have with those guys, they don't even seem to know where traffic for ones articles is coming from, if you get a large amount of views they tell you that they will not pay you until they are sure. But lets face it, bubblews never pays and that's it. They only seem to pay guys who make a lot of noise and immediately these "noise makers" are paid one of their 10 redemptions, they announce to everyone that they have been paid, and so the story goes on.

Yes, its been mentioned on the site and the Facebook page. It's the latest version 3.0 which they are installing in different phases apparently over the next few months. It's suppose to allow instant payments, which will be loads better. Here's one of the support team members talking about it http://www.bubblews.com/news/959461-bubblewssupport1-version-30-phase-1
Unless this system is up and running, I am not going to bother write any more articles in that site, I mean, you follow all the rules to the later, earn cash and they take 4 months to pay you $25? Doesn't make sense at all.

The talk here is quite inspiring earning over 25 dollars a day…that’s pretty nice. Ever since I heard of Bubblews once I joined this forum I am always tempted to join it…but time is always my opponent. I am always eventful of freelancing and managing some company’s facebook account. But also some comments I hear concerning their payments are worth heartbreaking…how can you spend nearly all of your time to post articles and share them with as many social networks as you can only to find that the money you were devoting all that time was not made for you.

banners
Back