The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

wow, would you suggest that they put a halt on membership for a while or do you think that how it's being run right now is how it will always be?

Well, they can't afford to put a halt on membership. How do you think they will pay for the bills and keep improving the site. They are not going to pay out of their pocket, are they?

Yes, its been mentioned on the site and the Facebook page. It's the latest version 3.0 which they are installing in different phases apparently over the next few months. It's suppose to allow instant payments, which will be loads better. Here's one of the support team members talking about it http://www.bubblews.com/news/959461-bubblewssupport1-version-30-phase-1

They are keeping thei mouth shut about it for some unapparent reason and asking us to stay patent for last 6 months now.

And that's the exact problem I have with those guys, they don't even seem to know where traffic for ones articles is coming from, if you get a large amount of views they tell you that they will not pay you until they are sure. But lets face it, bubblews never pays and that's it. They only seem to pay guys who make a lot of noise and immediately these "noise makers" are paid one of their 10 redemptions, they announce to everyone that they have been paid, and so the story goes on.

I have seen some people getting paid for their every redemption. They must have done some good deeds. I don't know what's going on there?

this sound like a good site to make some extra dollars a day writing good content but again you need to scratch your head more then once in order to get it right but once you get the hang of it the money starts coming.... good share..

Well, they can't afford to put a halt on membership. How do you think they will pay for the bills and keep improving the site. They are not going to pay out of their pocket, are they?

I just read an article about them and they have over 60, 000 members, so it's not like they would lose any money. That 60,000 will continue to generate revenue because they still want to make money. Personally, I think they need to weed out a lot of the writers on that site. They are wasting money on them.

Yes, its been mentioned on the site and the Facebook page. It's the latest version 3.0 which they are installing in different phases apparently over the next few months. It's suppose to allow instant payments, which will be loads better. Here's one of the support team members talking about it http://www.bubblews.com/news/959461-bubblewssupport1-version-30-phase-1

Wow. I didn't see this the first time I came to this thread. You know, in all of the research that I've done on this company, I never thought to see if they have a Facebook page. Thanks for the link. :)

Wow, Bubblews is really a topic that always comes up. I made peace with them which was much easier with finding better and more constantly paying sites.

I got paid for my first 8 redemptions, they just recently stopped. I have contacted them a number of times but got no reply. I am due to redeem again soon, so I will see what happens with that.

This is happening with more than 9% people on that site, but most of them are keeping quiet out of fear that if they speak up their account will be next for deletion.

Wow, Bubblews is really a topic that always comes up. I made peace with them which was much easier with finding better and more constantly paying sites.

Lol. That's you way for making piece.

On a serous note, this is the only way to go for some people as Bubblews staffs are turning a blind eye on their members. They don't like anyone to tell them that they are not getting paid.

This is happening with more than 9% people on that site, but most of them are keeping quiet out of fear that if they speak up their account will be next for deletion.

9% versus 91%? On a site with blatant plagiarizers? I'd say that is a good ratio.

I have no worries about mine being deleted, I make sure I follow the rules and some of my content they seem to feature. I know they are removing accounts due to plagiarism, but I check everything I write through Copyscape, so mine should be fine. I think they are just having problems because so many people have joined & they don't have enough staff. I have read a number of posts now and lots of people have at least two payments missing, but most are now getting paid again. I redeemed yesterday, so I will check my paypal account on Monday and Tuesday and see :).

I had a huge fight with one of the staffs over there, but they didn't delete my account because they knew if they would, there'd be repercussions of it.

I have heard a lot about Bubblews and I am really surprised you can cash out daily $25! How much time you spend online to be able to do that?

I love Bubblews and I was earning pretty good money on the site, but I redeemed twice at the start of August and never saw a penny. I am still waiting for them to pay me! Lots of people are now having the same problems and have stopped writing on the site. I believe when this new software has been installed we are suppose to get instant payments. So I might just wait till that happens.

I agree DonnaIReilly. I think they still have to work out some kinks that they have in their system because their site is growing daily. I just wish that they would improve their communications, and respond to their emails. If they are having a problem paying, why don't they state why instead of persons waiting for payments that my never come.

And that's the exact problem I have with those guys, they don't even seem to know where traffic for ones articles is coming from, if you get a large amount of views they tell you that they will not pay you until they are sure. But lets face it, bubblews never pays and that's it. They only seem to pay guys who make a lot of noise and immediately these "noise makers" are paid one of their 10 redemptions, they announce to everyone that they have been paid, and so the story goes on.

I don't agree that they never pay though, but they don't pay consistently; and as I've read, it's because they have not integrated a system which automatically pays persons, which it looks like they're in the process of working on. I had to find this out by reading this forum. Why couldn't they have expressed this point in an email response? Well, I guess they can't do this because they are under staffed, so I think they should work on this also.

Yes, but there are many members who do follow the rules on the site and don't get paid. Everything I write I put through copyscape to check it for plagiarism. I write well over 400 words in all my posts, I have followed everyone of there rules, yet I am still missing payments. People are also getting there accounts deleted and others have waited 4 months to get paid. So something isn't right.

Personally, I do follow all the rules which they have mentioned on the site. I never plagiarize my posts. All of my posts are original. I NEVER copy and paste them, but I haven't received my two last payments as yet. But as you mentioned, it will get better when they install a system which automatically pays their writers; but, until then, I can't write posts for the site right now because I have certain commitments that I have to make, and I have to write elsewhere, but when the system is up and running, I will continue to write for them again. I still think it's a very good site. I've made a lot of connections and I've found out a lot valuable information related to freelance writing, and becoming successful at it, while writing for them there.

Thank you for letting us know about this site. I have heard mixed reviews about this. Some people say they make some nice pocket change, while others make nothing. Still I think it might be worth checking out.

I'm also very familiar with Bubblews. In fact, I even have an account there. However, my problem with them is that there are too many articles saying that the whole website is a scam and they still haven't been paid yet. Although I have to admit that earning money is really easy within the site. All you need to do is connect with other users and voila! You already reached 25$ in no time.

Come to think of it, I might try using the site once more and see for myself if the articles are really true or not. Thanks for the article mate! :)

I agree DonnaIReilly. I think they still have to work out some kinks that they have in their system because their site is growing daily. I just wish that they would improve their communications, and respond to their emails. If they are having a problem paying, why don't they state why instead of persons waiting for payments that my never come.

I have heard many comments like this that is why I find hard to believe what wowtgp says...

I heard they are only deleting accounts because of plagiarism. I think the site will sort itself out eventually. I think its just grown so fast and they only have very little staff. Eventually they will have to sort out instant payments when you redeem, then I don't think anyone will have many problems. It's a great site to be involved with because its just going to get bigger and bigger over time.

That's why I don't nag them for payments anymore. I am happy with the occasional payment they send me. I still earn more than $250 a month from that site, but my pending redemptions are piling up now.

MI
Back