The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

Ya wowtgp, I have heard a lot of people have had problems getting paid on Bubblews. Some people swear by it and claim they have redeemed more than 10 times, and others reach the first redemption and don't get any money and the administrators don't tell them why.

Have your redemptions that have been piling up been paid yet?

I have not been paid my last 3 redemtions which makes it my 17th npaid redemption. Well, it seems as though they are adamant on not paying me. I don't care anymore man! They can earn whatever they want from my posts. I am not going to remove them. If they pay, it will be so kind of them, but if they don't, I won't nag them.

Well I have also read few reviews about Bubble news and I think it can be trusted. I also want to open an account with them if all goes well, I will come back and post an update.

I've cahsed out over 3 times, and still haven't received a single penny. They're not paying me and I can't contact their support. It's really annoying :/

I already have an account in Bubblews but I am not active there as I have doubts with their reputation. I have seen many posts in Bubblews complaining about missed payments and delayed payments. I wonder, do you have any payment issues there?

I am using it from a long time but never think for making money from it. This is good idea if they provide good results.

Yes, I am earning more than $35 a day now despite having a broken English and I think we all can do it. It's all about finding the earnings sites that are best fit for you. Here is how I do it.

1.) Bubblews - It's one of the best sites to earn some extra pocket money even when you are not doing anything. It's a place where you can write about anything as long as it's not plagiarized and in more than 400 characters. Yes, I talking about characters not words. If what you have written goes beyond those 400 characters, it's considered as a valid post and they'll pay you for it. I am earning more than $25 a day from this site now. It might take some time for you to crack the code, but if you are persistent and determined, you will be able to cash out $25 daily like I am doing. Even if you are not so persistent and writing casually, there is no denying that you'll earn at least a few bucks a day if not $25. Give it a go guys.

2.) I would love to tell you about the second site, but I am not supposed to talk about it here. So, I would keep my mouth shut.

So, there you go guys. I have spilled out the secret :)

Thanks for sharing Bubblews.
wowtgp, can you share with us on how long do you take to write a day to make $35 a day?

My English is not perfect either as I come from an European non-english speaking country. It's nice to know I have hope too with my language skills :) After all some people cannot write or read basically at all, so I guess I'm "lucky".

You could also join Fiverr ($5 per gig or more) and start writing articles for customers. There are many other gigs too - basically everything from photo editing to writing poems. I'm a new user at Fiverr and I haven't yet received any sales but I'm hopeful. :)

I have just recently started seeking out information on these types of websites. This post is very helpful! I love being able to see the amount of personal experience and support from everyone here. Thank you!

The "great-great Bubblews" has been shut for many months. Bublews collapsed because it did not have quality contents. Another reason for Bubblews downfall was it was giving too much for poor quality contents.

Once I used to earn around $20 a day on Bubblews

banners
Back