The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

Thank you for letting us know about this site. I have heard mixed reviews about this. Some people say they make some nice pocket change, while others make nothing. Still I think it might be worth checking out.

Yes, it's definitely worth a try. It's something new - a breath of fresh air.

I do feel that they need to sort themselves out though because if they don't people will just move elsewhere.

Nobody is going anywhere unless a serious contender steps up to challenge them. There is no other site where you get paid to write some of the stuff I've seen on that board, so people will sit tight and hope for money.

I honestly wish I could make that much a day on Bubblews someday. It takes times and persistence, which I lack at this time. Right now I have only made about five dollars. But thanks for the post.

It sounds interesting, and I'll check it out. How much hours per day does it take you to earn that $25 daily? Do they pay you everyday?

I do just as well on Triond per day as I do on Bubblews. It took a lot more work, but they always pay me every month without fail. I also know people who earn just as much per day on Hubpages as they do on Bubblews. Once you build content in the thousands on any of the writing sites, they are all good to write for :).

But, what you are writing on those sites are more than likely 400 WORDS, not characters. I get what you are saying though.

That's how I look at it also. If you enjoy writing then whatever you earn is a bonus :). I've only had two missed payments, which isn't that bad compared to some people. I am still waiting for one that I redeemed on Friday to show up in my Paypal account, I am hoping that shows up in a few days. I don't tend to bother them now either. I did at the start, but it doesn't seem to get you anywhere. They will sort things out eventually and then it will be worth it :). I think they are just having issues because its a new site.

But I don't think that they are going to last very long if they decide to continue this way. What do you think? I have just missed another payment.

Well, after a certain point, it should become clear to you that your writing style is not what they are willing to pay for. Why do you continue to "earn money" that you are never going to receive?

I run my own Web Content Writing Service http://www.best-article-writing-service.com/. I only write on Bubblews and other sites like Triond, Hubpages etc, because I love to write. I find its a great way to communicate with other writers. As long as you never plagiarize your content, then you will be fine. People's accounts are being deleted but they are either sending traffic bots to their content or copying other people's work. I do find that it takes time for sites like these to get a good system up and running. Because the site is becoming so popular they will eventually have to introduce instant payments or set a date each month for people to be paid. The amount you get paid will always go up and down on these sites also because of the revenue they are getting. I do feel that they need to sort themselves out though because if they don't people will just move elsewhere.

An instant cash out would no doubt give more credibility to the site, even if you love what you do in an ultimate case you are also there for the money...

I don't think there can be an instant cash out on Bubblews due to the many, many, many plagiarizers. They can attempt to do so after they become heavily staffed, but that would require constant surveillance of every new and old, but questionable account. To some extent, the abusers are also playing a major part in the issues with Bubblews.

I think they will sort some sort of payment method eventually, they are deleting those who write plagiarize content. I am sure if sites like Triond, Hubpages and the others can do it, then Bubblews will learn eventually. They will probably end up doing the same as Triond or Hubpages and pay everyone on a certain day of the month.

A payment method, sure, but I think only the well established writers on the site would be the ones eligible for instant payment. As they should be. It's bad enough that the site has to pay for posts asking them questions and any little thing with Bubblews in the title, so should be a demarcation of certain types of writers and the groups they fall into.

I now have nearly 500 articles on the site and nearly 600 connections :). I really hope the payment issue gets sorted soon. I redeemed twice in August and didn't receive any payment and I am now waiting to see if a third payment is going to show up. Most of my payments have come through fine. I like the people on the site. I find its a great place to learn. If you are serious about writing you should try sites like Demand Media, Scripted and Constant Content. You can make a lot more money with those sites.

I haven't heard of Demand Media, Scripted, and Constant Content until now. Out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to inquiring with Scripted regarding work. Which of the three do you use? So far, other "work-at-home" solutions I've found revolve around Amazon's MTurk or Slice the Pie, but I'm definitely more inclined to write, especially if the payoff is better.

You really need a site with high alexa rank content or some form of degree in the field you apply for.

Just to clarify for Scripted, are you saying I need to already have a blog revolving around my proposed specialty? I was under the impression you signed up and write for Scripted when you take a job?

Donna, they all sound promising, but at the same time, constricting. The money is probably worth it, but I'd have to see exactly what the hoops are that they have to jump through. Thanks for the suggestion.

Donna, they all sound promising, but at the same time, constricting. The money is probably worth it, but I'd have to see exactly what the hoops are that they have to jump through. Thanks for the suggestion.

The hoops aren't too demanding. I just got through the hoops for Scripted and rather enjoyed the process. I'm still awaiting approval on specializing in two topics I'm interested in writing about. From that point on I might be able to provide insight into one actually attains a paying job and how much my payout vs. work ratio is.

I think they will sort some sort of payment method eventually, they are deleting those who write plagiarize content. I am sure if sites like Triond, Hubpages and the others can do it, then Bubblews will learn eventually. They will probably end up doing the same as Triond or Hubpages and pay everyone on a certain day of the month.

Plagiarizers and spammers will be always be there no matter what. I don't think that it's a good excuse. They can't get away with that.

The hoops aren't too demanding. I just got through the hoops for Scripted and rather enjoyed the process. I'm still awaiting approval on specializing in two topics I'm interested in writing about. From that point on I might be able to provide insight into one actually attains a paying job and how much my payout vs. work ratio is.

Well, I am curious, so I may have to look into it. Thanks for the further detail.

I don't think there can be an instant cash out on Bubblews due to the many, many, many plagiarizers. They can attempt to do so after they become heavily staffed, but that would require constant surveillance of every new and old, but questionable account. To some extent, the abusers are also playing a major part in the issues with Bubblews.

This is a good point, but I think there is already software that automatically identifies plagiarism, so that would make things better.

With Scripted you just do a basic grammar test and then you apply for your specialized subjects. Demand Media is a bit more difficult because you have to apply with your CV and samples of your work. With Constant Content you just do a basic test and then you can start posting your articles up. Make sure when you register with Scripted you register with your Paypal email because they pay you into whatever email you register with.

Okay, thank you for the additional information. Is Scripted something that is a scheduled thing? Or, do you do it on your own time and pace? I mean outside of the deadlines for the story.

Yes, they do work on schedules, with Scripted you put a proposal in for a job and once its accepted you get a number of days to do it. It's normally 2 days with most jobs. Most of the jobs are standard 400-600 word blog posts for business blogs.

Okay, so they have a stable of writers, a story comes up, you give them your angle and approach, the business says, "yes," you go write it and start over? Is that right?

I just meant its better to apply for your specialities with high ranking content, sorry. They seem to prefer people with high ranking content or qualifications in that subject. I do know people who have been accepted for just being good writers though. I love that Scripted pay you into PayPal after each job you do for them :). They are a brilliant company to write for :).

How long did it take you to get approved for specialties by Scripted? I applied two days ago and still haven't heard anything.

And no need to be sorry, I really appreciate you talking about Scripted, Demand Media, and Constant Content. You just gave me a couple of interesting avenues for work. I recently learned about iWriter and Yahoo! Voices (their contributor outlet). I'm really looking forward to getting some pieces published somewhere that has potential for high traffic (to add to my CV), while getting paid, while just practicing my writing.

banners
Back