The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I can't make sales yet...

s4a4ad

affiliate
Hello,

I have been trying to make sales by promoting products from affiliate programs but I can't seem to make a sale and been trying to follow a simple step but I don't seem to get it right and I need some help in making a sale. I feel like I want to give up and I have no hope....

Welcome @s4a4ad...
I am sure someone here will be able to point you in the right direction to make your first sale...
Please take your time to elaborate on everything you wrote:
I have been trying to make sales by promoting products from affiliate programs
Can you please tell us what products you are trying to sell?
And let me tell you, it is not a good idea for a starter to concentrate on trying to marker several products, concentrate on just one!
been trying to follow a simple step. I don't seem to get it right and I need some help
Nothing is as simple as it seems in our business, this is one of the biggest reasons many give up... They think marketing a product or service is easy... It is NOT... You need to be able to see why the 'simple step' is not working... To do that you need data and follow the numbers... (= you need a tracking tool and learn to read the data)
I feel like I want to give up and I have no hope....
This is the moment you need to get yourself over the fear and move on... As I said, tell us more and we will give you our ideas... I am just a beginner but do not have the mindset of quitting, I want to give to the community what I can, and that will only grow with me... The more I learn, the more I will be able to share... I am always impressed by the fact that some experienced marketers offer their time freely giving advice to the ones that show they want to learn, to the ones acting on what is suggested to them...
So read my suggestion carefully: Answer my simple questions to which you only have the answers and become active on the forum! If you do you will never be alone and the thought of giving up will transform into willingness to make it work!
I will not wish you good luck because YOU are the one holding the cards... Play them well !

Hello,

I have been trying to make sales by promoting products from affiliate programs but I can't seem to make a sale and been trying to follow a simple step but I don't seem to get it right and I need some help in making a sale. I feel like I want to give up and I have no hope....

Please provide more details if you need help.
What kind of offers are you promoting?
Are you using a specific sales funnel? What does it look like?
What type of traffic are you using?
How many clicks did you get on your landing page (if any) and how many clicked to your offer?

Sorry but without specifics, we can't really advise. The field is too broad....

I am sure someone here will be able to point you in the right direction to make your first sale.
I am also a beginner. Could you please let me know how and where to start promoting the product? How can I get my first traffic sources and Do I need to have my own website?

I am trying to promote a real estate marketing program, and I am using only social media to promote this product and I haven't got a landing page because I don't know any websites that will allow me to make a landing page.

Please provide more details if you need help.
What kind of offers are you promoting?
Are you using a specific sales funnel? What does it look like?
What type of traffic are you using?
How many clicks did you get on your landing page (if any) and how many clicked to your offer?

Sorry but without specifics, we can't really advise. The field is too broad....

I am trying to promote a real estate marketing program, and I am using only social media to promote this product and I haven't got a landing page because I don't know any websites that will allow me to make a landing page.

a real estate marketing program?
to common users or a service to businesses (like RE Brokers)?
What is the ticket (cost to buy)

I have this to sell-- do you want one --No!
That might work selling cans of corn --but even those sellers --either spend a lot on advertising or have some angle to pitch.

a real estate marketing program?
to common users or a service to businesses (like RE Brokers)?
What is the ticket (cost to buy)

I have this to sell-- do you want one --No!
That might work selling cans of corn --but even those sellers --either spend a lot on advertising or have some angle to pitch.

Thank you for the suggestion :)

Hi, I read the Wiki and it has been so helpful and I understood affiliate marketing in detail.

I actually need to ask what affiliate networks do you recommend ??
(I am currently with an affiliate network, and I made research about them and the reviews from their customers say that the products/services they received is bad on TrustPilot)

This is very common when getting started with affiliate marketing.

Initially, people believe that they will drive traffic to an offer and conversions will come. But it doesn't take too long for them to realize that it's not so simple.

People won't take an offer just because you're exposing them to it.

The best way to overcome this obstacle is to focus less on your offer and more on your target audience.

If you find a solid angle, a strong benefit that they desperately want and that can be associated with your offer you'll start getting conversions.

But you need to sell them that benefit, not the offer itself.

For example, if I simply tell you to buy an affiliate marketing course for $297, you most likely won't do it.

However, if I promise that in the first lessons of the course you'll learn exactly how to make your campaign start converting, you may become more likely to buy it.

In both cases it's the same course (offer), what changes is the promise, the benefit I'm using to "hook" you.

Research more about your audience, understand their needs, problems and desires and use that to promote your offer.

Of course, for this to work you also need to be targeting the right audience, you need to make sure that your product matches their needs.

Initially, people believe that they will drive traffic to an offer and conversions will come. But it doesn't take too long for them to realize that it's not so simple.

The best way to overcome this obstacle is to focus less on your offer and more on your target audience.

If you find a solid angle, a strong benefit that they desperately want and that can be associated with your offer you'll start getting conversions.

For example, if I simply tell you to buy an affiliate marketing course for $297, you most likely won't do it.

However, if I promise that in the first lessons of the course you'll learn exactly how to make your campaign start converting, you may become more likely to buy it.

In both cases it's the same course (offer), what changes is the promise, the benefit I'm using to "hook" you.

Research more about your audience, understand their needs, problems and desires and use that to promote your offer.

Of course, for this to work you also need to be targeting the right audience, you need to make sure that your product matches their needs.

This is so helpful, thank so much.

To make money with Affiliate Marketing, you have to convince the reader to take certain actions and you’re paid when the given actions are completed.

So, here are a few tips that might help you in sailing your boat.
1. Get to Know Your Audience
2. Build Up the Trust Factor
3. Help the Readers
4. Transparency is the Key

Remember this: it takes one helluva sales tactic to sell through affiliate marketing, and you can do it too if you follow these affiliate marketing tips. Don’t forget the famous tagline, “Content is the King”!

Don't lose hope. If your hope gets lost, the other side called "failure" begins to win!

To make money with Affiliate Marketing, you have to convince the reader to take certain actions and you’re paid when the given actions are completed.

So, here are a few tips that might help you in sailing your boat.
1. Get to Know Your Audience
2. Build Up the Trust Factor
3. Help the Readers
4. Transparency is the Key

Remember this: it takes one helluva sales tactic to sell through affiliate marketing, and you can do it too if you follow these affiliate marketing tips. Don’t forget the famous tagline, “Content is the King”!

Don't lose hope. If your hope gets lost, the other side called "failure" begins to win!

This is so helpful, thank you so much

Such a good post
I experience many of these challenges in the beginning
Now I look for ways to help people solve problems
"You just got laid off work from Covid 19, take this online career course and start working online in XXX after just 3 months"
"Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back"
"Learn real skills that top employers like XXX, XXX and XXX need right now"
"Click here to choose your career course"

banners
Back