The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I can answer your question for Sex Doll

Hi Karen,

Do you have a link to your products, and affiliate program page?
How much dolls cost?
What is the commission rate?

We're one of the top 3 sex doll suppliers in EU & top 8 in NA, have warehouse in US and Germany. If you have questions about sex dolls (ONLY), no hesitate to ask me, I'll try my best to answer you.

This is a great opportunity for the right affiliate marketer. Kindly send me details about the sex doll affiliate marketing. One sex doll will work for how much days?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're one of the top 3 sex doll suppliers in EU & top 8 in NA, have warehouse in US and Germany. If you have questions about sex dolls (ONLY), no hesitate to ask me, I'll try my best to answer you.

Hi Karen, I reach out as I think we have an opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Karen and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Karen! :)

Hi, Karen and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Karen! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you

banners
Back