The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I call them - the rapid ones

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
This is a call to all service managers mainly and also to those that find it interesting.
Sometimes if I was a computer processor I would overheat and explode from some customers. And that's not because of they are rude in some way, but something illogical to me is happening and I can't understand why.

For example I had AppSumo customer that purchased an annual plan, registered in our site, used the code to our system to activate it.
The thing is that when he clicks the "activate" button the system checks for validity as well as prompting with a message that it was accepted and a representative of ours will manually load his profile with the desired plan within 12 hours (usually minutes or 1-2 hours depending if it is night or day).
This guy did the entire process from purchasing the code, registering to our website, submitting the code in 5 minutes ! On the 7th minute he was emailing the support why his plan isn't yet loaded. Before we can even contact, on the 20th minute he has requested a refund although we just loaded his account.

Now please tell me should I blame myself for not able to win a potential long-term customer or these type of people are not worth to have business with. These tasks has to be indeed manually checked by someone and confirmed.
Many such occasions happened in the past in different forms so I call these people the "rapid ones".

banners
Back