The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I Bought 6 Spy Tools, seeking the best suggestions now

Iftekhar Ahmed

affiliate
So Apparently, I am learning and experimenting more and more about CPA. :) Cheers :D (Investing my money from SEO into CPA)

After a quick research, I found out there are multiple tools that can help me spy ads and understand more about what works for other affiliates.

I bought the following tools: (I am not linking, as I am still unsure if it's allowed or not; specially for a new member like me)
  1. Whatrunswhere
  2. AdultAdSpy
  3. adicted.io
  4. adsxposed
  5. Adfox.io
  6. Adviser 2.0
So these are the tools that I paid for.

Now the thing is, where can I find the perfect ways/guides to utilize them the best.

I am looking for some threads where I can find studies on these tools.

And my second question is, are these tools REALLY good for you? I mean did anyone of you completely copied a campaign and got a +ve ROI ??

So Apparently, I am learning and experimenting more and more about CPA. :) Cheers :D (Investing my money from SEO into CPA)

After a quick research, I found out there are multiple tools that can help me spy ads and understand more about what works for other affiliates.

I bought the following tools: (I am not linking, as I am still unsure if it's allowed or not; specially for a new member like me)
  1. Whatrunswhere
  2. AdultAdSpy
  3. adicted.io
  4. adsxposed
  5. Adfox.io
  6. Adviser 2.0

Now the thing is, where can I find the perfect ways/guides to utilize them the best.

And my second question is, are these tools REALLY good for you? I mean did anyone of you completely copied a campaign and got a +ve ROI ??
You're missing Adplexity to make your collection complete! ;) No seriously; why would you buy 6 spytools at once? Just pick one and learn how to use it. If it doesn't fit your needs, cancel your account and pick another one. As for learning how to use them, just ask for support. You're paying for it, so they should help you out.

1. Whatrunswhere
  2. AdultAdSpy
  3. adicted.io
  4. adsxposed
  5. Adfox.io
  6. Adviser 2.0

hi you are really missing great ones in your list, Adplexity is very famous, but i know it's expensive yeah moreover cause i'm just starting here,

1. Whatrunswhere
  2. AdultAdSpy
  3. adicted.io
  4. adsxposed
  5. Adfox.io
  6. Adviser 2.0

this is the article of CharlesNgo about how to use Adplexity tool: How to Get The Most Out of Adplexity - Review of the Mobile Spy Tool

Hey @Iftekhar Ahmed :D
This is an interesting experiment! Reminds me some episodes about James Bond when he gets his spy tools.
But why did you buy so many? Aren't they duplicate each other's functions?:rolleyes:

hi dude, this is a good threa, but i'll like to suggest you not to look for the most famous one, but go for some other one, that do also work well, so let me just share with you this one, that you could try to afford as well, and see what it's, i think they do offer a trial, so it could be a good way to overload their systeme, and discover how it works, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you can try their free trial version or basic version first. If they are useful, you will upgrade them.
Try these:
Adplexity
Adspy
Idvert

banners
Back