The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am trying to sell many products but still didnt sell one, am i doing wrong?

deftzada

affiliate
I am newbie, started a week ago only on Facebook Groups. I studied a lot 24/7 to put everything in practice, i am actually trying to sell many Products from Clickbank.

Now i got 5 products i am trying to sell, 2 about weight loss, 1 woodwork, 1 numerologist, 1 dog training.

I made a copy for each one, landing pages, but no success in sells

What am i doing wrong? Should i focus just in one?

You should look more closely inside of the metrics to see in which part you are lacking results, do you have a low rate of reach, impression, do you lack in getting clicks, or all this together isn't working properly. You maybe should narrow down your niches and stick to two of them only. It seems like you have maybe some issues with proper targeting of the audience as they aren't responding well to your offer, or you didn't set up the promotional activities properly.

Would you pay for any of them? Just askin' ...
Sounds like rather overexposed offers to me.
Secondly, any Facebook group that lets you post those sorts of links probably has very low volume and low quality traffic too.

Secondly, any Facebook group that lets you post those sorts of links probably has very low volume and low quality traffic too.
I would like to ask! The other facebook groups that have great reach doesn't allow to post such content so how can we then promote in higher scale groups without being a spammer or ban from it!

Actually i have no money to go on Paid Traffic, i studied about campaigns and etc but for now i can't.
Well, i posted in some groups, actually one of the posts got 200 likes, i messaged each person who did interact, got a conversation and no sell.

MI
Back