The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am overwhelmed

D1v9d

affiliate
I'm taking an affiliate marketing course with Alex Genadinik, who is a very knowldgable and thorough instructor. But I must say I am overwhelmed with all the information I'm getting. Any assistance or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

I'm taking an affiliate marketing course with Alex Genadinik, who is a very knowldgable and thorough instructor. But I must say I am overwhelmed with all the information I'm getting. Any assistance or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Did you start with financial goals for your affiliate marketing business?
Always start with a simple answer to simple question --> why?
I start with simple goal --> to pay bills
Because I know how much my bills are
And I know what date they are paid on

After this you start working on simple plan of simple strategy with simple tactics

I think so, but my only financial goal is to live comfortably and not worry about not having enough money on a consistent basis. Not concerned with becoming a millionaire; although if that happens, it'll be okay

I think so, but my only financial goal is to live comfortably and not worry about not having enough money on a consistent basis. Not concerned with becoming a millionaire; although if that happens, it'll be okay

This is the most important advice
Be specific about everything

These are dreams -->
  1. "live comfortably"
  2. "not worry"
  3. "millionaire"
This is a goal
  1. Earn $5,000 per month by month 6
Be specific, if you want your life to change
  • What time will you wake up?
  • What will you eat for breakfast?
  • What time will you begin work?
  • What tasks will you complete?
  • What is your success formula?
  • What time will you sleep?

Alex has several courses on AM. Which one are you enrolled in and what are you confused about?
Affiliate Marketing and any online business venture for that matter is not as complicated as it may seems.

Regardless of the business model the formula remains the same:
send qualified traffic to a proven offer and work at converting that traffic into sales.

1) Pick a niche, vertical. Don't re-invent the wheel, drill down into proven niches around Health, Wealth and Relationship.

2) Find, figure out what the biggest problem is in your chosen niche.

3) Find an offer or product that resolves, fix the issue you have identified in 2)

4) Send traffic to your offer. It could be straight to the offer or through a landing page.

This is really a simplified view but that's how it generally works 90% of the time.

Feel free to post here any specific question you have around AM and the members here will be happy to help you out.

Alternatively reach out to Alex.

I am overwhelmed with all the information I'm getting.

This is a self defeating thought. You are not overwhelmed.

Picture yourself walking into one of the largest museums in the world. you won't feel overwhelmed, you will feel as though you do not have enough time to view it all.

This overwhelmed thing is just a mindset. A medical student, or law student, a scientist, etc., do not start their learning processes with "I am overwhelmed". Instead, they immediately accept what they are shown as the big picture before they individually break it down into steps within the big picture.

Focus on each step, but keep the big picture as a reference for where your goal is. Everyone goes through this!

Get the "Cliff's Notes" preview.
You get a table of contents and an index with a book.
You get a map (usually) when you enter a large museum. (I got a fancy map at the Louvre in Paris)

When a 'course' does not offer this --I walk away

Don't re-invent the wheel
figure out what the biggest problem is in your chosen niche
product that resolves, fix the issue you have identified
overwhelmed thing is just a mindset
break it down into steps
Focus on each step
When a 'course' does not offer this

@D1v9d
You got all the gold bars in one heist
Don't rob any more banks
Cash your gold now !!