“mobile”/ banners
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i am on level 0 and need help from u all

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by heart_hacker, Oct 15, 2012.

1. heart_hacker

heart_hacker Affiliate affiliate

i dont have enough knowledge on cpa,dont have experience but i planning to enter in this
    i have a domain..which is related to education..i am from India..i post recent articles..jobs vacancies...latest exams...etc..
    all related to education..so want to know how can i earn from my website..what should i do..i am totally confused from where to start.. :(

2. cpalife
  3. schniek

schniek Affiliate affiliate

Hello heart_hacker,

Have you had a look at the newbie 411 (you should have it if you signed up)? It will give you a good idea(s) how you can monetize your website.

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai affiliate

Hello!
    Firstly you should read and re-read K´s Newbie guide ( CPAFix Presents the Newbie 411 | Affiliate Marketing book | CPA Guide ).
    Then you should learn a good SEO. People don´t come to your website, only because it´s a good site.
    People will come to your site, if you create your site according to what people are searching for!
    Good luck!

5. heart_hacker

heart_hacker Affiliate affiliate

thanks fro the feedback friends..ill read the book first..and for any help ill contact you all :)

Top Resources

MI