The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I am new to affiliate marketing planning to start..

Al Emran Mostafa

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I am new to affiliate marketing, planning to start today with JVZoo, what product to choose and I want to promote using facebook. I need a guideline to start. Can anyone please guide me where to start?

I know this might sound like stupid, but yet I need mentor / guru to help me a little bit to get started.

Thanks Guys

In my opinion, you need to learn all of that yourself. What works for others may not for you for many different reasons. Most likely, you will be told something that declined months ago.

Learn how everything works, research what seems like it will be a good match for you and then take action.

Take advice from different things and combine it to your own strategy, never do something exactly how someone tells you to. Take tips from it and apply it to your own strategies/campaigns.

Hi Guys,

I am new to affiliate marketing, planning to start today with JVZoo, what product to choose and I want to promote using facebook. I need a guideline to start. Can anyone please guide me where to start?

I know this might sound like stupid, but yet I need mentor / guru to help me a little bit to get started.

Thanks Guys
Hello buddy, unfortunately, there is no specific way to promote everything, so what you should go for now and focus on more is the knowledge, how to run offers, and i guess you could have better responses to the questions you have. Get in touch with your affiliate manager to have some more tips about what exactly you are intending to run as an offer. One other thing i will suggest is to learn on some tools that could help you out with this, such as trackers, or spy-tools too. Good luck!

MI
Back