The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted i am looking for publishers to run our campaign by CPA CPI

laura.luo69

affiliate
hi, nice to meet u here. i am Laura, from DomobMedia(Dare To Make Mobile Different

Domob(DomobMedia), the largest mobile Ad Network in China, was established in September, 2010. Domob(DomobMedia) provides resource-allocation platform that is fair, reasonable and highly efficient, which can maximizing the values for application developers and advertisers.

we have a lot of direct/exclusive offers, high price, easy conversation, short payment period.

Now, we support Wire Transfer. Later Paypal will be ready. Ususally, it is month payment in the industry. But if you have enough traffic, you can enjoy half-month payment.

Most of our campaign are CPI CPA. We would like to buy the golabl mobile traffic, especially the Asia Traffic. More detail, feel free to contact me SKYPE: laura.luo69

hi, nice to meet u here. i am Laura, from DomobMedia(Dare To Make Mobile Different

Domob(DomobMedia), the largest mobile Ad Network in China, was established in September, 2010.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @laura.luo69 !

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back