The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am looking for a link management and PBN monitoring tool

Basilvg

Hi,

Looking for a service that will allow from one dashboard to organize linking on my PBN,

preferably with monitoring (links, domains, uptime and so on).

If anybody knows something good, please write it.

ps: I have Googled, could not find anything suitable

There used to be an abundance of management tools, but since Google's attack on PBN's began 15 years ago, they have been dwindling. Google ramped big on identifying and penalizing them a couple of years back and now they notify us in Webmaster Tools with a "thin content" penalty, but some say the penalty goes deeper than that.

I don't know from experience anymore, I shut down my PBN's more than 10 years ago. That said, there are a few management platforms and plugins still available. My buddy still does PBN's and says these are worth looking at:

CodePBN
BrowSEO
ExecPBN
RankerX

There used to be an abundance of management tools, but since Google's attack on PBN's began 15 years ago, they have been dwindling. Google ramped big on identifying and penalizing them a couple of years back and now they notify us in Webmaster Tools with a "thin content" penalty, but some say the penalty goes deeper than that.

I don't know from experience anymore, I shut down my PBN's more than 10 years ago. That said, there are a few management platforms and plugins still available. My buddy still does PBN's and says these are worth looking at:

CodePBN
BrowSEO
ExecPBN
RankerX
Thank you very much,

I really appreciate your experience and your buddy's suggestion, I will definitely study the information in more detail

Last edited:
MI
Back