The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am from philippines and Im planning to advertise in POF ads

skypigeon

affiliate
I think POF does not allow me to join form their network as an advertiser, because there is no Philippines inclueded on the sign up. here a screen shot Screenshot by Lightshot
ou guys
c2qa.jpg

How can I join their network? What other network are good? :) thank y

I'm pretty sure Ben from PoF said once just put down another country - i'll try get them in here.

I think POF does not allow me to join form their network as an advertiser, because there is no Philippines inclueded on the sign up. here a screen shot Screenshot by Lightshot
ou guys
View attachment 1254

How can I join their network? What other network are good? :) thank y

It's ALLL good -- even if your country isn't listed in the dropdown list, you can still advertise with us. Just select the nearest available country to yours in the dropdown menu, and then shoot me an email at cyndi@pof.com explaining the situation -- I'll give you our Paypal address so that you can fund your account that way.

Give me a holla! ;)

Cyndi

It's ALLL good -- even if your country isn't listed in the dropdown list, you can still advertise with us. Just select the nearest available country to yours in the dropdown menu, and then shoot me an email at cyndi@pof.com explaining the situation -- I'll give you our Paypal address so that you can fund your account that way.

Give me a holla!

Cyndi

hello what is the minimum balance for pof advertising... Im just a newbie I will just experiment and learn which works best :) I will email you now.. my name is janli

Hey Skypigeon,

I'm from Philippines too and I've been advertising on POF for a couple of months. When registering an advertising account, you can choose any country, preferably Asian country. Since Mastercard and VISA is international, I didn't had any problem advertising on POF. If you don't have credit card, you can email Ben and ask for their Paypal email.

Yep, you can just email Ben or I and we'll get your account set up with Paypal. Let me know if you need anything!

banners
Back