The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i am freelance tour guide, website desiginer

Shreeram Thapaliya

affiliate
I am Shreeram an independent trekking/tour guide of Nepal as well as part time Staff of Reputed trek agency. It has been 11 years in Nepalese tourism. During this period I have learned many things and shared with people all around the world. I share my knowledge of Art, Architecture, History, Culture, Religion, and many others things that Nepal to the people around the globe. Guiding is my profession. Here is my short introduction.

Name:Shreeram

Profession: tourist guide / trekking guide

Licence No:9741

Hobby: Explore the new place, interaction with new people

Education: Master in Business Studies (M. B. S) from Tribhuvan University.

Trainning: Trekking guide training, tour guide training

Trek route of Nepal that I have been guiding: Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, Makalu, Mustang, Manaslu, Dolpo, Kanchenjunga and many more. Tour: All around Nepal

Language: English fluent, Chinese, Hindi, Nepali and few german as wellStarted tourism career: 2007

I am a self-motivated individual who was born in front of Langtang Himalayan range. Nuwakot is my birthplace, our village was not developed, we had a very tough life. when I was a child, I used to walk 2. 30 hours to go and come back from school. the landscape in my village was so amazing. from there I could see all the Langtang mountain. from that time I determined myself when I become old, I would do trek around the mountain. that is the reason how I entered in tourism. Staring career and studyI began my career after I passed school level certificate examination, then I moved to Kathmandu for my higher level education. it was very tough for me because from one side I had to go university another side I had to go trekking. however, I could manage the time and did both things together. working and studying I have done a master degree. my career started from the porter consequently porter-guide, trekking guide and finally tour guide. I participated the Trekking guide License course (Provided by Nepal Government over NATHM). I took the license of a professional trekking guide in 2012 and 2017 I did the tour guide training.

What I believe?it is very difficult to be a complete guide. however, you can be professional. so I am. As a guide, I have trekked around all Nepalese trekking route and did a tour in all touristic site. I have a knowledge and experience of Nepal tourism, so I am expert. it has been 11 years in this field. During this period I have gained many things in my life, met many people from around the world, made many friends and share the things together. while I do the trip I use to give them top class because service is the only things that you can achieve something. previous clients that I have operated send their recommendation to the new guest and they come here to take my service.

What I really enjoy?I enjoy the the going trek and tour. I enjoy the inter reaction of New people from the different world and share the knowledge. I would be so much happy to show the people interesting things such as culture, history, religion, architecture, nature, flora and fauna as well as mountain scenery.

What I have done till Now
I have done Everest base camp trek, Annapurna base camp trek, Poon hill trek, Mardi Himal trek, Manaslu trek, Mustang trek, Narphu trek, Tilicho Lake trek and many other routes. I like all this trek route. I have been doing tour in Kathmandu, pokhara, Lumbini, Bhaktapur and patan. I have a deep knowledge of Nepalese cultures, Religion society, Art architecture, history and all other things that nepal has.

I also design website

Attachments

• shreeram.jpg
    shreeram.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi Shreeram,

Nice to meet you!

Wow 2.30 hours to go to school is really tough.

I guess you are now as a rock - no obstacles can hurl you :)

MI
Back