The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am blogger

Hard to narrow it down. Earnings range from nothing to millions it all depends of what kinda thing you are doing. People on this forum seem to be new comers and then the pros seem to be earning around $250 - $2500 a day. On the Success Stories and Bragging One person on there has shown there lamborghini and other people show of there earnings.

As for methods of affiliate there are a lot of different methods. You can do "typical affiliate" by this i mean Amazon associates or other stores that offer an affiliate program. This is mostly advertised by Review sites and videos.

There is also cost per action, this is when you get paid for other people completing actions like surveys, download/installs. They get people to do this action by content lockers and offerwalls. So you offers something like free giftcards, game downloads, in game currency ect. People have to do the action in order to get "reward" and you get the earnings. For every install or survey ect you earn $0.25 - $5 ish.

Im not sure what you are really after but i hope this helps please feel free to ask questions im not expert but i can try my best.

Hi, My name is Sophie and I am a blogger at Tech by day. I am researching on Affiliate blogs and forums and their working and earning ways. I am looking for a lot of information from all fellows.

Hi, Sophie. Welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Are you also building blogs for yourself? Or is that just your day job? Do you prefer to try some other method(s)?

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Sophie!

Hi, My name is Sophie and I am a blogger at Tech by day. I am researching on Affiliate blogs and forums and their working and earning ways. I am looking for a lot of information from all fellows.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you here become a marketer?

Planning to monetize your blogging?

What vertical is your blog focused on?

banners
Back