The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Marguerite Martin

affiliate
7439D2C4-4ACB-4817-999A-2DA172A30882.jpeg I am Camgirl MzMargi from Miami who is a blogger about the ebony, black Camgirl niche..Looking to expand my brand so I recently created my blog so that I could meet like minded individuals in the same niche. I also stream on StripChat under the name MzMargi004. I wanted to create a safe space for ebony, black Camgirl or Cammodels where we can share each other’s links and discuss issues that only we know about the Camgirl Industry

Hi, Marguerite and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I hope some of the members can guide me on some resources beneficial to my blog

We have another cam girl who has created a journey thread that you might find interesting and helpful: Ask Me Anything - Adult Content Creation Journey - Follow Along!

Also, have you had a chance to check out the Adult Marketing forum yet?

Both of those may give you some ideas to increase your traffic and revenue.

I wanted to create a safe space for ebony, black Camgirl or Cammodels where we can share each other’s links and discuss issues that only we know about the Camgirl Industry

Sounds like a great idea.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Marguerite.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Camgirl Community, Forum and Camsite Reviews <<<are you a membe?
Sounds like you want to start a private 'forum' or live chat for models/performers and other people 'in the business'.
First you need the people to start a project like this.
Do you speak Spanish? A lot of the Colombians meet your criterion but language may be an issue.

MI
Back