The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I´M BECOMING A GURU!!

FrankZ

Greetings my friends!

VOL0fAv.jpg

rsz_1guru.jpg
As the title says, I have started my journey on giving online courses whilst integrating affiliate links , so that I can earn commissions from my referrals and money from my course.

This is my story:

As we all know , affiliate marketing has a certain degree of complexity (capital to invest on traffic, tracker, split testing,data analysis,etc) , so after thinking carefully for a couple of days about a different angle , I came up with the relatively brilliant idea for myself , to put up a course about binary options and prompt them to sign up on the broker with my aff link , but targeting my own people, my countrymen from México , where it's a very new topic and people still doesn't really know anything about “investing”. And I am also making a course about ecommerce in spanish and also going to bypass the affiliate links .

I also plan to create this courses in English of my expertise to be monetized with Udemy´s organic traffic and the other traffic sources listed below.

The game plan:

Promote them via facebook ads, list my courses on JVZOO, Clickbank and organic traffic from Udemy.

Current status:

I have posted 1 course ,which I believe is very well elaborated.

Progress will be shared periodically in this thread ,will post my earnings and experiences gathered, if you have any suggestion or question , feel absolutely free to comment below.

Yours truly .

Frank Z.

Greetings my friends!

VOL0fAv.jpg

rsz_1guru.jpg
As the title says, I have started my journey on giving online courses whilst integrating affiliate links , so that I can earn commissions from my referrals and money from my course.

This is my story:

As we all know , affiliate marketing has a certain degree of complexity (capital to invest on traffic, tracker, split testing,data analysis,etc) , so after thinking carefully for a couple of days about a different angle , I came up with the relatively brilliant idea for myself , to put up a course about binary options and prompt them to sign up on the broker with my aff link , but targeting my own people, my countrymen from México , where it's a very new topic and people still doesn't really know anything about “investing”. And I am also making a course about ecommerce in spanish and also going to bypass the affiliate links .

I also plan to create this courses in English of my expertise to be monetized with Udemy´s organic traffic and the other traffic sources listed below.

The game plan:

Promote them via facebook ads, list my courses on JVZOO, Clickbank and organic traffic from Udemy.

Current status:

I have posted 1 course ,which I believe is very well elaborated.

Progress will be shared periodically in this thread ,will post my earnings and experiences gathered, if you have any suggestion or question , feel absolutely free to comment below.

Yours truly .

Frank Z.
cool idea mate. I can show you additional offers. add me on skype

• UPDATE!!!​
This took me a little while , but for now I want to share my expenses so far to record online courses.

Microphone blue yeti: $120USD
Screencast O matic: $18USD
Wondershare Filmora : $19 USD
Logos for my branding : $20USD
TOTAL: $177 USD

I am still recording more courses , will update here when I finish them and tell you my overall amount of students enrolled.

Good luck Guru Frank! P.S.: What will your Guru name be? :D
Hello man, the word "Guru" as many other words, has a polysemic character, one of it's meanings is - "a person with knowledge or expertise."
So I am actually going to be a teacher , therefore I am using my real name.

Regards Gustavo Fring:):)

That sounds awesome. Provide the values first, then you will get back. By the way, the Udemy course you made is free?
No mate , is $10 usd only but I have had some complications with the creation, Udemy is very picky, need to spend more money on a better quality camera.

banners
Back