The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Humanoid Robot Factory

I've had a load of recent emails lately from some of the various industries adopting this. A few are looking for full launches in 2024 and many planning on full implementations in 2025.

I wonder how the unions are going to deal with the massive layoffs and job eliminations.

Last edited:
Much of the development work that I am doing now is done by AI.
I am just the originator of the programming logic now.
The 'Director' or the 'Planner' to speak.
I do treat my AI with courtesy and respect --personification.

If you are a semi-skilled laborer you do have new robotic competition. AI enhanced robots could now dig ditches and be aware of obstacles and hazards like underground pipes and wires. Robots can move boxes in a warehouse onto conveyors like in the video. Retraining only works some of the time. The automakers went though that as they automated the assembly process.

Most of the grunt-work in CPA and marketing in general will be done by AI in 5 years. The human mind is still light year ahead of the best processors of digital data but in 5 years ... IDK?

Most of the grunt-work in CPA and marketing in general will be done by AI in 5 years.

I think it will happen much sooner. Watching some of the speakers from the more recent summits show some are passing off much of the grunt work now.

banners
Back