The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help huge ambitions - but - 2 weeks and no results

blackshe

affiliate
I need some help or direction here.
I’m just starting in the affiliate field. But I have huge ambitions.
So far after 2 weeks I have 0 results ☹

What I did till now:
  • Got Voluum
  • Got Adplexity desktop
  • Got landingi.com
Knowledge source:
  • Spark (clickbank)
  • Affiliatefix.com
  • Afflift.com
Traffic source I use:
  • Trafficstars
  • Exoclicks
  • PropellerAds
Affiliate networks I have joined:
  • Zeydoo
  • ClickBank
  • CrakRevenue
  • Awin
  • Adcombo

I have tried several campaigns (mainly for offers from Zeydoo and CrakRevenue):

Traficstars:
c1.png

PropellerAds:

c2.png

Am I missing something here?
Got just several conversions with no profit at all ☹

Is my budget too low?
Is the traffic source wrong?

I have not tried landing pages yet.
Till now I just bought traffic and directed it on the offer. My guess is that this is not enough(?).

Could you please show me a direction.

Problems I’m facing right now:
  • How to choose an offer that will convert?
  • What traffic source to use?
  • What add format to use?
  • Are popunders and redirections to offers still working at all?
  • Where to gain more knowledge to give me a serious boost in progress?

Thank you.
Blackshe.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The past 2 weeks?

You are competing for the consumer dollar during the Holiday Shopping Season --so you are rowing upstream this month. I am not saying you cannot make any sales conversions for adult type products right now but this is not going to be the best of month for conversions to start with.

RON is the worst traffic, often it may be the least costly. RON traffic is best used to test affinity 1. of a campaign GEO and/or the best creative. I hope you are working with a large budget as it looks like, on the surface, judging by your CTR; your images and tag lines used are just not clicking with your viewed traffic.

Me and the AI in my pocket (AKA 'We') posted this --maybe it will give you some ideas to consider.
The purpose of advertising is either to sell an idea or a price such as a flash sale on a well known product.

This may not apply to you (necessarily) but is your offer 'competitive' with you market?

People don't buy overpriced goods much --suckers might and they are getting harder to find --because they can't pay the rent these days.

Got landingi.com

This may be one of your issues. you need an intelligence subscription to verify what landing page creatives and what funnel creatives are working now and in what geos. Without that you are shooting at an untargeted moving target.

RON is the worst traffic

TBH, I can't ever conclude how this traffic has benefited anyone financially. It does have a couple of reasonable uses though. Run-of-Network traffic can be alright for branding to some extent. It can also be useful for testing a wide audience, most common. Ads get shown to a wide variety of people and see how it performs. I'm told it can benefit SEO rankings to some extent with content sites depending on the type site and niche you promote.

Which type of traffic in your opinion is the best choice at the moment?
Traffic is not 'just' traffic. That is the whole point in selling to a segment.

Many choose not to segment their traffic for a variety of reasons. Segmenting traffic can be complex and expensive and it may not be worth the investment for some.

The best traffic is from the source where you get a reasonable conversion rate compared to more non-producing traffic sources ...

Search engine ads (SEM/PPC), Organic traffic (SEO/earned), email traffic, native ads, other (push, pop, display) -> best to worst in that order.

This is not to say you cannot convert RTB type network traffic. However, it has to be segmented properly and tailored to be a fit with what your 'offer' is --that gets rather expensive in both money and time to find.

There is no simple direct answer to that question.

Thank you @T J Tutor.
As for intelligence I use Adplexity. But how can I check funnel creatives? Does Adpexity also allow that?

You are saying that landingi is no good. :) What is your choice when it comes to landing page creation?

I use Adplexity

Me too, Great intelligence platform and they do provide such an enormous amount of data including displays & pops, creatives, landers, and all of the associated data.

You are saying that landingi is no good.

I hav enever used it and in no way am I saying anything negative or positive about it. I am pointing out that you should not bother creating landing pages for an offer until you can identify a currently successful landing page and you can find them in AdPlexity. Find the winning campaigns there and knock them off, don't copy, knock them off.

What is your choice when it comes to landing page creation?

There are loads of free stuff for that, but they aren't very good. There are loads of paid platforms and a few of them are good, and even fewer are really good and those you will pay big for (but they produce). Then there is the way most of us with some experience proceed with, we have our creative developer replicate (knock off) the landers and creatives we find in AdPlexity. That way we control 100% of the code and can make improvements and several versions for our split testing.

I have two developers. A developer that does all of the server and platforms management and maintenance, and a creatives developer that produces all of my marketing ads & landers. They coordinate with one another to produce my content sites, landers, and funnel requirements.

You can find freelancers to get these things done for you and when you are to a point of big volume you can usually find most of them willing to be team members in your business.

banners
Back