The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How's it Going?

Chubstr

affiliate
Hey everyone,

My name is Bruce, and I've been in affiliate marketing for about 13 years, mostly as a program manager and consultant.

For the last 5 years though, I've been a publisher. I created a blog called Chubstr that helps bigger guys find clothes that they actually want to wear, in the sizes they need. It's grown quite a bit over the years, and there's a pretty awesome community built around it now. I'm here to learn from people, and to hopefully help others by sharing some of my knowledge. Glad to be here!

Hey everyone

Hey @Chubstr and a hearty welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

My name is Bruce, and I've been in affiliate marketing for about 13 years, mostly as a program manager and consultant.

Sounds as though you are well equipped to share some awesome experiences.

For the last 5 years though, I've been a publisher. I created a blog called Chubstr that helps bigger guys find clothes that they actually want to wear, in the sizes they need. It's grown quite a bit over the years, and there's a pretty awesome community built around it now.

Yeah, I love content sites an continuity sites. I checked the site out, well done.

I'm here to learn from people, and to hopefully help others by sharing some of my knowledge. Glad to be here!

Well there are an abundance of marketers at every level here. I am certain you'll get the guidance you seek as well as have your contributions well received.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Welcome, Bruce! Great site you have there, looking forward to your posts.

By the way, my son-in-law should see your site. :) I'm going to give him the link.

banners
Back