The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy

bigbyte

affiliate
Hi there,

Just joined the forums as I want to move away from my Adsense dependencies and do more with affiliate marketing. I think I am doing OK with Adwords and PPC campaigns driving the traffic - but suck in regards to landing page design and on how to convert click-visitors to leads.

Chris

Welcome to 5 Star, Chris.

There is plenty of information here about affiliate marketing. Plus this is a very friendly community with helpful members.

Do some reading and you will learn some things which could be very helpful to you. You may always ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining and I hope we can help you achieve your affiliate marketing goals.

Hi Chris. You've come to a great place as you can probably already guess...:) I'm sure you will be rolling in ideas and new concepts in no time. Take care and all the best towards your success.

Jazzguy (Lyle)

Hi Chris,

Welcome to 5 Star. we have tons of good info that can help you. Some of it is buried several pages back. But our search feature works great so if you search for landing pages and conversions or conversion rates you'll probably find lots of info that may be very specific to your needs. In addition each forum has some really good info in the stickies so that should help you too.

Love to help you break away from Adsense and make more with AM. :)

MI
Back