The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

howdy

ebno

affiliate
for anyone who may be wondering, ebno is a term used in the commercial 2-way satelltie industry (vsat) and it stands for Energy per bit per noise power spectral density. :rolleyes:

i was a commercial vsat installer for hughes network systems for a few years, the nickname just kinda stuck.

i don't know if AdSense is considered an affiliate program, but thats my specialty... AdSense. I make my living with AdSense, so I get to stay home and take care of my going on 3 year old daughter. I did especially well last year, making just a few bucks under $100k for the year. But the search engines have made so many changes here lately, and unless some drastic changes in my favor take place, i won't be able to pay my taxes :eek: I think i'd better shut up or i might cry.

i am looking for other avenues of internet revenue, and thought I would start by joining forums and interacting with other internet marketers who could give me some ideas. I recently signed up at digital point, and have already learned some great stuff about search engines there.

i also started a brand spanking new free classifieds website (sig below) in hopes that i could stay on top of the latest affiliate programs, products and services related to the affiliate industry.

hopefully i will gain some marketing savy here at affiliate marketing forums and be able to come up with something that will keep me at home, where i want to be.

that is all

HI ebno,

Welcome to 5 star and I'm glad you found us. Sorry to hear about your downturn in Adsense earnings. I do like your new affiliate site and wish you well with that.

Hope we can help you find some new ways to boost your income.
Please feel free to start brainstorming posts or ask questions.

Welcome to 5 Star Affiliate Programs ebno. :D

Best of luck with your Adsense...I am sure you will find many useful information to earn money here. :D

ebno said:
fi don't know if AdSense is considered an affiliate program, but thats my specialty... AdSense. I make my living with AdSense, so I get to stay home and take care of my going on 3 year old daughter. I did especially well last year, making just a few bucks under $100k for the year.
Wow, that's quite an earning from adsense... and also a great reminder to put aside the tax % (earning bank interest) as we earn it so that we can keep the taxman happy without causing ourselves stress.

:)

Yeah, we have a taxman, we'd be doing much better down here if we were a tax haven. Only thing better is to have oil ;)

banners
Back