The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy

G'day, Jimmy from Australia and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Are you new to affiliate marketing? Anything special we can help you with? If you're a newbie, we can recommend some excellent starter threads.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jimmy!

G'day, Jimmy from Australia and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

thanks az. I've been around AM for a while in a pretty amateurish way and don't have anything going on to write home about. Still, I gotta say I love doing it. I'm looking to learn mobile and native this year so started reading a lot over the last month, which eventually led here. The idea of getting serious about tracking is really doing my head in at the moment. I mean, just when I think I've finally got my head around a postback url I end up sending clicks into the nevernever. I'm sure it'll make sense soon enough.

More than happy to be pointed in the direction of some good threads.

See ya round.

Hi @jimmyvanilla,
Welcome to this amazing forum.
Can you give little bit introduction about you.

Good luck!
Thanks man. I'm not great with intros. I mean, I'm just some dude. Married. Three kids. Live in a beautiful part of the world (see uploaded pic of my neighbourhood). Plugging away at affiliate marketing and having a good time.

DSC04863-900.JPG

Thanks man. I'm not great with intros. I mean, I'm just some dude. Married. Three kids. Live in a beautiful part of the world (see uploaded pic of my neighbourhood). Plugging away at affiliate marketing and having a good time.

View attachment 11846
Hi @jimmyvanilla,
I appreciate your response and your neighborhood picture is amazing beautiful nature.

I can say last stay around forum to explore knowledge.

Hi JimmyVanilla, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

I'm looking to learn mobile and native

Have you had a chance to check out the Mobile Marketing and Native Ads forums yet?

The idea of getting serious about tracking is really doing my head in at the moment. I mean, just when I think I've finally got my head around a postback url I end up sending clicks into the nevernever.

Oh believe me, I know exactly what you're talking about! :D

Maybe something in this forum will prove helpful: Tracking

Don't forget, you can ask for help, anytime you need it.

banners
Back