The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi From Australia

Alvie

affiliate
Greetings from Oz!

We run a skincare website currently selling in Australia only.

We’re setting up an in-house affiliate program through Lead Dyno and we also sell through Amazon Prime FBA (again Australia only at the moment.)

I hope I’m in the right place to find affiliates in the beauty/skincare niche and haven’t broken any forum rules. If I have please let me know so that I can follow your guidelines.

Looking forward to working with you :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the attached requirements document and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi folks,

Thanks for the welcome and information. @azgold thanks for the link. I’ll get onto the resources application once I get the program set up, hopefully early next week.

I should also mention that I’m also interested in speaking with other traffic/ad companies here, however, must be Australian focussed. US and Canada should be onboard later this year.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Greetings from Oz!

We run a skincare website currently selling in Australia only.

We’re setting up an in-house affiliate program through Lead Dyno and we also sell through Amazon Prime FBA (again Australia only at the moment.)

I hope I’m in the right place to find affiliates in the beauty/skincare niche and haven’t broken any forum rules. If I have please let me know so that I can follow your guidelines.

Looking forward to working with you :)
Welcome! Good to have you here.

banners
Back