The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Howdy all!

Is there should be an opensource hosting project?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fatalusfixus

affiliate
This is a nerd wannabe that has very low capacity to get everything done right... So i am here to get help and reach knowledge through cooperation.

Hello TJ and Roger,

Thanks for welcoming.

I am happened to be a webmaster, hosting reseller, IT, graphic designer, webdesigner, vs... I got into this bussiness all of a sudden so i cant say i am qualified in all but i have vision and knowledge to keep me going at the moment. So I am keep getting support and suggestions from experts.

Thats why i make a search on google and filtered it with time to see the most recent post and to get the idea which one is the most active form site and after few clicks I thought this is the place :)

So i will help if i can but mostly i will try to learn in here.

Cheers

Hello TJ and Roger,

Thanks for welcoming.

I am happened to be a webmaster, hosting reseller, IT, graphic designer, webdesigner, vs... I got into this bussiness all of a sudden so i cant say i am qualified in all but i have vision and knowledge to keep me going at the moment. So I am keep getting support and suggestions from experts.

Thats why i make a search on google and filtered it with time to see the most recent post and to get the idea which one is the most active form site and after few clicks I thought this is the place :)

So i will help if i can but mostly i will try to learn in here.

Cheers

You've got marketable skills and products. Maybe add your business to our Resources area.

You've got marketable skills and products. Maybe add your business to our Resources area.

:) thanks TJ but i just list the things i am dealing.. i wish i am qualified with all of them. I bought a working small online bussiness with around 30 active clients..all local companies and now trying to learn everything about everything :p

Now, i will search the form for 'bulk mailing' or any official way..not with a company logo at the bottom...

MI
Back