The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How you can make the best out of choosing keywords?

yusra

affiliate
Now it's time to choose keywords. But before anything, do you know what exactly keywords are? Keywords are the words and phrases a person types on to a search engine when they need to look for something on the internet. So simply include these exact possible keywords on your website. In choosing keywords correctly as an affiliate marketing beginner, I recommend you to start by simple free tools like:

1-google adwords keyword tool
2-seo book

In choosing a key word you might need to keep these points in your mind.

1-You have to be specific on your keywords and aim for medium competition keywords.

2-And more than using single keywords, it's more advantageous to use phrases related to your niche.

3- When including keywords to your website, you should approximately include it once every 100 words but without altering the proper flow of the content. If you overuse it, it becomes overstuffed.

4-if it's possible, make it look natural.

5- it's better to mention your keywords in the title and in the first sentence in the first paragraph too.

6- keep in mind that this is the most crucial part when it's come to an affiliate marketing beginners' success. If you get these words correct, you get traffic to your website.You get traffic to your website, you go high up in the ladder of success in no time.

Well there not a lot wrong with what you've said - except you've missed the factor that turns moderate profit into overwhelming profit.

Your keywords need to be buyer keywords! The terms people use when they are well down the track to pulling out their credit cards.

So what are a few buyer keywords?

The obvious ones are:

buy (whatever)
purchase (whatever)
make and model phrases (Casio 6715 digital camera)

Other ones are:

(whatever) review
compare (whatever)
(whatever) scam

Strangely (because it's obvious when you think about it) when I pass on this gem to my students they carry on as if they've just found the fountain of youth :)

Here are some more....

Buy
Cheap
For Sale
Where Can I Buy
Discount
Deals on
Coupons for
....Reviews

and others...

These are the types of words people use when they are ready to purchase.

MI
Back