The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to write emails (eg SOS emails, Seinfeld emails)?

OscarMike

Hi guys,

I'm not very creative when it comes to writing emails for affiliate marketing.

Is there a service on the web that offers pre-written emails for Soap Opera Series emails?

Also, where do I find a copywriter to write these emails?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm not very creative when it comes to writing emails for affiliate marketing.

Is there a service on the web that offers pre-written emails for Soap Opera Series emails?

Also, where do I find a copywriter to write these emails?

Thanks

why don't you learn that skill, you gonna need it.
just google
Code:
email sequence examples
Learn, and get some insight from there.
am sure you are the one that understands your list the most.
it takes just some learning and some confidence.

There are forums and websites that offer those services, either directly or as a sub forum.

You can also check to see if there are any copywriters here, in the Industry Related Employment forum and you can create a Seeking thread there, if you'd like to.

If you'd like to start exploring how to write your own copy, there are lots of good tips in the Copywriting forum.

When crafting your own copy, it doesn't have to be absolutely professionally perfect but it should be easy to read, make sense and be grammatically correct.

You gonna need this skill in a future, so the best way to learn it, use some templates, examples and add something from yourself, there are a lot of tips in Google, so just spent some time to educate yourself
This is a great skill, a pledge to the future :)

As others say, read the examples and try to write something of your own. It will get easier with time, and such a skill is certainly useful :)

• Don't overcommunicate by email.
  • Make good use of subject lines.
  • Keep messages clear and brief.
  • Be polite.
  • Check your tone.
  • Proofread.

banners
Back