The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to work with Newbidder Tracker

Seomatik

affiliate
Hello to all colleagues. Who can work well with Tracker newbidder.com - help me please in it to understand. I should be grateful to you for the assistance. :)

Last edited:
They don't seem to be very responsive. I emailed Newbidder support a few days ago and no reply as yet which is disappointing because the tracker appears to work well. Maybe they will reply here:)

Do you know how they monetize their service?

Actually I emailed them to ask how much the paid service was, I assume the free starter package was to get people onboard (just as Voluum did). Were you suggesting the owners steal your data to fund the tracker and make a profit?
If that is indeed the case I think the mods need to look into that and have Newbidder ads and posts banned.
This Forum has a very good reputation and anything advertised needs to be 100% legit...just my opinion.

Actually I emailed them to ask how much the paid service was, I assume the free starter package was to get people onboard (just as Voluum did). Were you suggesting the owners steal your data to fund the tracker and make a profit?
If that is indeed the case I think the mods need to look into that and have Newbidder ads and posts banned.
This Forum has a very good reputation and anything advertised needs to be 100% legit...just my opinion.

We are looking into this. We have had some brush ups with them recently.

I'll send a message asking them to get their forum support requests handled. If they remain unresponsive, then we'll disengage them.

I didnt received your email first, please don;t use any guess word to harm and slander us, we are an profession team and support all of our user well, if you need paid service , just list us with the custom option you need. thanks

I didnt received your email first, please don;t use any guess word to harm and slander us, we are an profession team and support all of our user well, if you need paid service , just list us with the custom option you need. thanks

I think you need to improve your English sir.
I actually said your tracker worked well but that you had not replied to my email inquiring about the paid version. That email was sent to your email address "contact@newbidder.com" on 6th June (seven days ago) which in the business world is a long time to respond, if indeed you are trying to build a long term business you should jump on leads quicker.
Regarding slander, a previous poster @comegetbravo wrote this "Do you know how they monetize their service?"
I asked him for clarification as to what he was suggesting by that comment, so where is the slander?
Anyway thanks for your reply, somewhat late but better than no reply at all. You just made my decision for me.
Stick with Voluum!

Interesting email from Newbidder:

"Dear Clients,
Sincerely appreciate your support, we are now having a promotion which you can get your free account or you will be charged starting from September according to below 4 ways, they are:

1. Bought or buying traffic through Newbidder Mdsp

2. Writie an review of Newbidder TRK and post it on relevant forums like STM, Affiliatefix, Blackhatworld etc., remember to make a screenshot and mail to "support@newbidder", after comfirmation we will activate your free account

3. Share the review link on your social accounts, such like Facebook, Twitter, Wechat moments, Line etc., remember to make a screenshot and mail to "support@newbidder", after comfirmation we will activate your free account

4. Succeed to refer an friend to register Newbidder TRK and make an subscription or execute one of the 4 ways to get the free account."

Me think maybe option #2 "writie a review" is the best way what do you guys think?

Last edited:
What's so special about this new tracker. I see they are spamming most of the IM forums with their advertisements. How do these guys really make money if they are offering the tracker for free?

• 2. Writie an review of Newbidder TRK and post it on relevant forums like STM, Affiliatefix, Blackhatworld etc., remember to make a screenshot and mail to "support@newbidder", after comfirmation we will activate your free account
Seeing If I will get a "free forever" account after "an" review. This may not be a great review but a review. Let's see If they honour their system... and If the users that signed up before they implemented this system that the campaigns going to come back or If they have blasted them in all accounts.

They advertise this,
tjSLWSm.png

After signing up free my self, I was forced to pay by September 4th or do any of the four options. This isn't really what's advertised. Now we are the ones that actually have to do their dirty work of spreading the word of this spammy tracker.

How could a new user give any type of review of the tracker before even using it? why would you share it with anyone before even using it? and so on...

Here's my review.

The tracker is blah, and really annoying user interface when going over your campaigns reports.

I wasn't impressed.

Not better than voluum and imobitrax.

support is alright, but feature updates haven't been their priority.

2/10 and -2 for wasting my time on this review.

0/10

I need to let the people know that they are the worst service ever, this is just not an alpha version, and they dont accept their mistakes. I'm going to put my experience as a FREE user and a PAID user.

As a free user from day one they lost all my clickids so I didnt tracked any conversions... 1K$ of traffic lost. After a few days things seemed to work (not all, trafficsourceid token didnt work for example and 6 or 7 more bugs...) but the price was good and I decided to try the paid version the 50$ month.

As a paid user I got all my data deleted by an error that affected to a 6k$ value of traffic in like 2 weeks, they sorried a lot, A LOT and gave me 3 months for free, in this time I just changed to a proffessional tracker, but last week I see they billed me in the 3 free months and I asked him for a refund and they answer was we are not free and I can give you 2 months more... I have the chat and everything if someone is thinking on buy this tracker JUST NOT DO IT, I've adviced to all my friends in the industry and managers.

49$ is not going to hurt me... but you only have one reputation on internet.

banners
Back